Bucks vs Knicks Game Thread

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
games officially been thrown now that roberson james and rose checked in. it's like jekyll and hyde with this team. never know who going to show up. i really hope we get rid of Q
I've been hoping the same thing for the last 3 years, and he's still on the team. And he is a starter. lol

jpz17

Starter
<table class="listTable" width="100%" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="lt_date">Fri 19</td><td class="lt_opponent"> vs Milwaukee
JPZ if I have time..
</td><td class="lt_time"> 7:30pm</td><td class="lt_localtv"> MSG</td></tr></tbody></table>
I'm real sorry guys, this was mine.. I had no idea.. Wasn't eve home....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
whats the deal with mike breen, he at the laker game and not the knick game? whats deal w that
lol espn pays him that good money man what else and yea WADE clutch son...and i dirint even watch this game knicks give us hope after good games against good teams and then get shitted on by the bucks...shame

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I've been hoping the same thing for the last 3 years, and he's still on the team. And he is a starter. lol
LMAO I agree I hope he's gone by the deadline
lol espn pays him that good money man what else and yea WADE clutch son...and i dirint even watch this game knicks give us hope after good games against good teams and then get shitted on by the bucks...shame
Wade is probably the most clutch player in the NBA...he's been a monster this season......if I had to chose one guy to take the last for my team it would easily be Wade
Our game was so bad I switched over to the laker heat game....nice game good finish......what's with us an the bucks why can't we beat em

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Wade is probably the most clutch player in the NBA...he's been a monster this season......if I had to chose one guy to take the last for my team it would easily be Wade
Our game was so bad I switched over to the laker heat game....nice game good finish......what's with us an the bucks why can't we beat em[/quote]

lol and i remember some person on this forum sayin that he was overrated, the knicks game was garbage so i watched the lakers-heat game. great game, fun to watch, but where was mike beasly in the second half????

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
ehh i'd still have to go with Kobe to take the last shot out of anyone in the league. He missed tonight but i don't think anyone comes close to the dominance he can have and the ability to hit the shot at the end of the game and down the stretch

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
I can't watch this game anymore. There's a laker-heat game on espn that's actually competitive. Very dissapointed in tonight's effort. I'm getting really sick of losing to the Bucks.

me too man, what are we 0-3 against them this year? and i consider the bucks a bad team, we need to get our shit together.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we're 11-15 this year and our record isn't getting any easier Celtics on Sunday.....we need to get our shit together man and soon if we wanna compete for the playoffs

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
we're 11-15 this year and our record isn't getting any easier Celtics on Sunday.....we need to get our shit together man and soon if we wanna compete for the playoffs
The Knicks have a good shot to make the playoffs, but I don't know if they have enough talent. They're currently 5-9, since the Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford trades. And Al Harrington is starting to come back to earth, after that 10 game string of 25+ point games.