• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
That putback was sick Nate is the man(no homo) we gotta resign this dude we cant afford to lose em......and so much for our comeback, we should take this game and learn to play D, and we got almost a week off so we better win on fri vs Minny......

Akamu

The King
Yea Harrington didn't show up tonight and caught 3 fouls type early.

At least we got a Nasty Nate highlight outta that game! There's optimism for you!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
That Nate putback was the ONLY highlight for us today, whoever does the next game thread should just post that putback video under "highlights from last game"

JayJ44

Starter
Our defense was absolute garbage, Rondo was getting easy layup after easy layup. Harrington played like crap, I hope he gets out of this funk. Nate's dunk was sick, that's gonna make sportscenter's top 10. Donnie better resign this dude!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Our defense was absolute garbage, Rondo was getting easy layup after easy layup. Harrington played like crap, I hope he gets out of this funk. Nate's dunk was sick, that's gonna make sportscenter's top 10. Donnie better resign this dude!

word :thumbsup::cool::beer:

Kiyaman

Legend
Originally Posted by Kiyaman
How could you add a Tim Thomas to a rotation before Eddy Curry.
How could you add a Anthony Roberson to a rotation before Marbury.
How could you be coaching to WIN when your Roster of players are witnessing these two major Mistakes each game.

Because you are trying to create a winning culture and attitude over the long term instead of trying to win a single extra game in the short run! That's how winning franchises are created and losing franchises are disassembled!

Self centered behavior is punished, not rewarded just because the player happens to be good.

Laziness is punished instead of rewarded.

A team first attitude is rewarded.

Hard work is rewarded.

Causing trouble in the locker room is punished.

etc...

Anyone that can't pass the mustard with these new ways and rules will be eliminated ASAP even if it sacrifices a few wins now because the goal is to win it all eventually and not to win an extra couple of games this year. We will continue accumulating winners and eliminating losers until we reach that goal!

Long live D'Antoni and Walsh! True geniuses!

Do the Knicks have a SG? NO! (Marbury)
Do the Knicks have a Center? NO! (Curry or James)
However the Knicks rotation have a PG, 2 SF, and a PF

Are these Knick Players keepers?
PF/SF-Lee, PF/SF-Harrington, SF-Chandler, Combo-Guard Nate, and PG-Duhon.

If these players are keepers than they need to play at their natural positions in this new system. They also need to have every position covered....their talent in this system would improve having Curry as the center and Marbury as the SG.
Marbury & Curry are not Keepers.... but can be used to cover positions that are open.... this would better the Keeper-players performance in this system.
If you dont think Nate & Duhon can use some advice and help from Marbury in the backcourt this season to tighten-up their future performance than your an ......

Garnett could'nt go no where in Minesoto playing the Center and PF position.
In Boston KG dont have to play the Center spot....just helpout in the paint area.
Pierce dont have to play SF and SG anymore since Ray Allan arrived.

Your genious Walsh & Dantoni is TANKING this Knick season and Nate & Lee would be idiots to resign with this organization for under $8M per.
6 and 7 man-rotation without any ......

Nate Dunky-Dunk to bring the Boston lead to 16 was NASTY....Nasty-Nate!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That Nate putback was the ONLY highlight for us today, whoever does the next game thread should just post that putback video under "highlights from last game"
I'm doing the next game thread. :thumbsup: I got until Friday to do it, too. The Knicks have a long break. It's almost like the All Star break.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ lmao we you got your HIGHLIGHT from last game for your thread lmao......and yea we better come out firing on all cylinders after a break like this one 4 days is a long time....and the fact that its Minny would make me even more pissed off if we lose next game loll

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
yea were sinking quick, 4 L in a row..wolves,nugs,bobcats,pacers are all possible wins to help get to 15-16. we gotta stay around .500

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Hop off Crawford, he's the WORST.

funny how al harrington has a good game and everybody says al harrington>>>>crawford(which is true) but i say harrington takes too many damn jumpshots similar to crawford then im all of a sudden on crawfords nuts, metro STFU

played very poor defense tonight. Harrington blew.

Nasty Nate is the shit. That put back was dirty. I preach resigning this dude all the time. He comes to play every night. RESIGN NATE ROBINSON:crossfingers:

jpz17

Starter
eh.. we can still make it as 8.. I don't care what people say, don't throw they year.. Knick fans deserve playoffs after putting up with you know who for 5-6 years

Kiyaman

Legend
The Short-Change (7-man rotation) Knicks did not have a chance in hell.... even with Rondo being Bostons first option on offense.

Nasty Nate Put back was the Highlight of the game, Also Nate first 16 minutes in the game he scored 17 points on a 100% FG, 3's, and FT.

Al Harrington and Tim Thomas is soft like Crawful when it comes to taking the ball inside.....especially vs Boston. These two characters been shooting the majority of their shots from 25 feet and further out since becomming a Knick (and Jefferies is doing the same). They are not strong physical players that will bumb-bodies in the paint. This is why Nate and Lee would be idiots to resign with the Knicks for under $8M per. This Knick 6-man and 7-man rotation without two big-bodies in the rotation or a pure SG to help Duhon and Nate in the backcourt is totally ridiculous.
However, who am I when alot of Fans like this dum sh..... from the highest paid team...

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Do the Knicks have a SG? NO! (Marbury)
Do the Knicks have a Center? NO! (Curry or James)
However the Knicks rotation have a PG, 2 SF, and a PF

The Knicks will be WAY better off long term from losing now than playing self centered and/or lazy players. But you have to have to think past the next game and see the big picture to understand that.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this game showed how desperatly were missing a legit low post presence.....(Greg Monroe anyone?), were also missing that one player that could matchup to the Pierce's the Kobes Deron's etc.....thats what we need to take care of in the draft......

jpz17

Starter
Good post Kiyaman, you made some good points.

:confused:

what I meant by you can't compare our threads is that my threads are such a different style then yours.. even though I think yours are better.. you can't compare a center and a point guard

nothing personal there!! and nothing bad with your threads!! they are great! this one was one of your best