New York Knicks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Thread 12/26/2008

Will Harrington get out of his slump tonight vs. the T'Wolves?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I fell asleep, so I had to watch the replay. What can I say? ABCD is a psychic, got it almost exactly right: Knicks lost by 14, 1 point more than what ABCD said they'd lose by.

It's a shame, because they really should have beat this team. It seemed like a gimme. Too bad for Duhon, also. I busted my eye, this past summer, playing in a summer league tournament. It's really a common injury in basketball, in case some of you don't know. If you look at closeups of most NBA players, you'll see that they have scars around their eyes. So, if it's something you want to avoid, wear goggles, as I do now.

As for the Knicks, as they say, there's always next time.

JayJ44

Starter
Yeah, Curry could definitely help us. We need some size, hopefully he can get in shape. D'antoni sounded optimistic when he was talking about him coming back, maybe when he comes back he'll give more effort on defense.:crossfingers:

awful loss i cant believe we lost this game and in the fashion we did it in, we BETTER win sunday....or the playoffs will only be a fantasy even though we in the east we cant afford to keep losing

Telfair was great today.....thats the way to rep Brooklyn!

and he might be a knick

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56203/20081226/telfair_could_land_in_new_york/

we do need guard help

These scrubs on the T-Wolves all looked like all-stars tonight. Telfair looked a lot better than he actually is. I doubt he comes here anyway, Starbury is his cousin, too much bad blood. Plus, since realgm reported it, it definitely won't happen lol.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
terrible game. lost to a worst team in the league. no excuses here. knicks seem to be going down hill fast. jefferies is worthless besides a once in a while charge he'll take. very low point

I'll tell you what, I'm living on the other side of the Atlantic and being up at 4 on the morning to watch such a misery is starting to piss me off for real. I feel hopeless with this Knicks now. Often they give you hope (like the west coast trip and the pretty good start they had so far) and then we just fall apart for no reason, lose our basketball, lose our hope, lose our fighting spirit, lose faith, I dunno what's damn wrong with this team really, it's been years that we are losing that kind of it's-just-gift games.
Plus every direct opponent for the 8th seed just lost and of course we did too (except for the raptors). It's a habit, I should I have known that, I don't know why I'm still waking up in the middle of the night like that I feel like a complete idiot, ashamed of my team, I feel like I'm loosing my time and now my money with this league pass...

I'm flying to NY within a month now, going to the Garden to watch 10 games like last year but I think it's the last time I'll do that and save my money for something usefull next time, if I hadn't bought these tickets in september I would have quit on the season after this particular game I tell you. It's enough for me. C'mon the wolves just lost 13 in a row !! please ! c'mon !

I've never understood the "hype" around Jeffries, this guy can't just shoot nothing, just give you a spark some times and that's it. And that's when he is "healthy", if possible JJ can ever be healthy for real one day.

And now LeBron is going to resign with the cavs.....

Damn, I'm just hopeless. Hopeless.

paris401

Starter
jeffries got to be one of the shitty players in the nba.. imo his "D" which is his claim to fame blows.. forget about any "O" from him... and his stupid facial expressions.. move over sam casell there is someone uglier then you...

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
Right now Curry is our only viable option...we can't go on with a seven man rotation, especially with the uptempo style. With Zack gone the post will be all Curry"s. Mike D's style is all about outscoring teams, defense is an after thought.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this game showed we need size(no homo) and Curry brings that....he'll give us low post points and rebounds(if he jumps)....hope he plays well so he gets traded