Paul1355

All Star
wtc7pl4.gif

1) Thats not funny at all

2) this is a "Funny Video" thread...not a conspiracy theory thread

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, we're not going to turn this thread into a conspiracy one. Sorry for the gif, you're right Paul, it's not funny. It's sad that innocent people have died, and other innocent people were being blamed for, while the real "terrorists" are still laughing at us.

Back on topic

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Yea i saw that on Comedy Central the other day. He swears so muchh lol. I dont think i could go a minute without hearing a few beeps haha

Paul1355

All Star
Dane Cook about being late:

It's kinda long, but it's hilarious.

lmao i just watched that...the part were he wants his clock to sprout legs and say "im just kidding its really 7 am" ....that was great

the ending was good..."this guys a lunatic, dump on his chest punch him in the neck?" good ending

Paul1355

All Star
Ok, we're not going to turn this thread into a conspiracy one. Sorry for the gif, you're right Paul, it's not funny. It's sad that innocent people have died, and other innocent people were being blamed for, while the real "terrorists" are still laughing at us.

Back on topic

We killed terrorist, Rady. The ones laughing are the ones we haven't shot, hung, or imprisoned yet which they all deserve.