im not gonna quote anyone else......but heres my short version of this game and our losing ways as of late.

REASONS FOR LOSING

1) Our defense, team, man to man, and especially interior defense is absolutely horrible, and we wonder why the opponent scores so much every night?
2) Shot Selection, yeah Dubs Chandler takes a lot of shots that aren't high quality, but the team as a whole does this too. everyone here has seen Q shoot, and he makes Chandler's shots look amazing.
3) 7-man rotation and available players, we no longer have a man to go to when we need scoring (i hate to say it but this team is missing randolph and crawford right now) yeah neither of them played D worth a ****, but dont you think the team played better D when they were here?

AND AS FAR AS TODAYS LOSS TO THE NUGGETS..........

one simple reason for this, melo took over the 4th quarter, as he normally does. Im a knick fan who lives in denver so i know all about melo. yeah the defense was poor today too, but i dont call a 7 pt loss a blowout loss. the loss to minnesota was a blowout loss and that was to a bad team, the nuggets are a formidable opponent. its funny how we can keep close to the elite teams in the NBA like LAL, PHX, DEN but get blown out by the bad teams like MIL and MIN.

D-LEE42fan