Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlotte Bobcats vs. New York Knicks 12/30 7:00pm

chandler was impressive in crunch time!

We finally won, that's the most important thing. But we had way too many turnovers, and it shouldn't have gone down to the wire like it did. We don't have a go-to scorer, so it's hard for us to execute down the stretch. Chandler came in and played great in the 4th. Other than a couple mental lapses, he had a great game. He posterized Okafor in the 1st, that was nasty! A win is a win, I'll take it after these past couple games.

well i was off on the score, but we did win it in an ugly way like i said. i hoped we would beat them by more, by hey a win is a win and ill take it

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i was wrong and im glad i was....Chandler-and-Harrington had a nice games just like i predicted and Chandler won us the game basically nice momentum shift with the and-1 basket late in the fourth, he's shown he could preform when given the ball down the stretch and we need to do more of that and when he got established early on he was fine throughout hope he keeps it up..

like i said b4, when wilson drives, he makes things happen

exactly thats what i been saying

well i missed tonight's game, but a win is a win, im just glad we didnt lose to charlotte. nothing to get excited about though.

pretty terrible win. couldn't stay up on the worst team in the league. no one played particularly well, Chandler hit a few shots which was good to see...should have played much better, i mean we barely slid by a team with what 4 wins...our D looked better with the steals, idk what to take from it given it was the Bobcats, but hopefully this will sort of spark something..

In this game, just want to note things that might go overlooked

Jarred Jefferies:

Shot 50%
    3 steals
    3 blocks

8 pts, 5 rebs, 3 steals 3 blks

if we can get 12 pts, 10 rebs, 1 st. 2 blk a game from jefferies, ill be happy

he needs to hit the gym.

David Lee

he really showed up on defense this game after the scolding. he made an adjustment, thats a good sign that he is coachable.

16 rebounds, 1 blk, 1 turnover

if lee blocks a shot a game, we need to pay him.

Everyone else already gets celebrated and has their shine, but these 2 guys will be key in our future. mark my words.

Originally Posted by Knicker23
    pretty terrible win. couldn't stay up on the worst team in the league. no one played particularly well, Chandler hit a few shots which was good to see...should have played much better, i mean we barely slid by a team with what 4 wins...our D looked better with the steals, idk what to take from it given it was the Bobcats, but hopefully this will sort of spark something..
    how is charlotte the worst team in the league??

we only have one more win than them, ur expecting too much from the knicks dude. Every win is a good win. No such thing as a terrible win. the bobcats came out flat. and we clearly took advantage of it, but they caught themselves and started playing ball.
    4 wins??? knicks won 12 games.....cats won 11 games....so with your logic, we are the second worst team in the league? felton, wallace, okafor, carrol and diaw is a good 5 to go to war with. we outplayed them down the stretch. GOOD WIN KNICKS!

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by Toons
    In this game, just want to note things that might go overlooked

Jarred Jefferies:

Shot 50%
    3 steals
    3 blocks

8 pts, 5 rebs, 3 steals 3 blks

if we can get 12 pts, 10 rebs, 1 st. 2 blk a game from jefferies, ill be happy

he needs to hit the gym.

David Lee

he really showed up on defense this game after the scolding. he made an adjustment, thats a good sign that he is coachable.

16 rebounds, 1 blk, 1 turnover

if lee blocks a shot a game, we need to pay him.

Everyone else already gets celebrated and has their shine, but these 2 guys will be key in our future. mark my words.
    ya see everyone, Jeffries can be productive when he wants to, despite what everyone says, i think he belongs on this team, just not in the starting lineup.

THIS TEAM NEEDS LEE! and Toons, i couldnt agree more man. RE-SIGN LEE, DO THIS TEAM A FAVOR!!!!!

i'd love to re-sign Lee and Nate this offseason but if only one im going with Nate....

Originally Posted by Toons
    how is charlotte the worst team in the league??

we only have one more win than them, ur expecting too much from the knicks dude. Every win is a good win. No such thing as a terrible win. the bobcats came out flat. and we clearly took advantage of it, but they caught themselves and started playing ball.
    4 wins??? knicks won 12 games.....cats won 11 games....so with your logic, we are the second worst team in the league? felton, wallace, okafor, carrol and diaw is a good 5 to go to war with. we outplayed them down the stretch. GOOD WIN KNICKS!

I was thinkin they were oklahoma with 4 wins. i just didn't see much from the knicks in that win. woulda thought the knicks of last yr would win by more...but a win is a win

Great win for the Knicks, MJ continues to be a failure off the court. Its great to see that the Bobcats still aint that good. Michael Jordan is a bum, the Bobcats will never be good with him as the gm.

Chandler really impressed me in the 4th quarter. He showed that he has the ability to be a go to guy down the stretch. Its been fun watching him improve this year, and nate robinson too.

I like beating "Mike" any way we can