Charlotte Bobcats vs. New York Knicks 12/30 7:00pm

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
well i missed tonight's game, but a win is a win, im just glad we didnt lose to charlotte. nothing to get excited about though.

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
pretty terrible win. couldn't stay up on the worst team in the league. no one played particularly well, Chandler hit a few shots which was good to see...should have played much better, i mean we barely slid by a team with what 4 wins...our D looked better with the steals, idk what to take from it given it was the Bobcats, but hopefully this will sort of spark something..

Toons

is the Bo$$
In this game, just want to note things that might go overlooked

Jarred Jefferies:

Shot 50%
3 steals
3 blocks

8 pts, 5 rebs, 3 steals 3 blks

if we can get 12 pts, 10 rebs, 1 st. 2 blk a game from jefferies, ill be happy

he needs to hit the gym.

David Lee

he really showed up on defense this game after the scolding. he made an adjustment, thats a good sign that he is coachable.

16 rebounds, 1 blk, 1 turnover

if lee blocks a shot a game, we need to pay him.

Everyone else already gets celebrated and has their shine, but these 2 guys will be key in our future. mark my words.

Toons

is the Bo$$
pretty terrible win. couldn't stay up on the worst team in the league. no one played particularly well, Chandler hit a few shots which was good to see...should have played much better, i mean we barely slid by a team with what 4 wins...our D looked better with the steals, idk what to take from it given it was the Bobcats, but hopefully this will sort of spark something..

how is charlotte the worst team in the league??

we only have one more win than them, ur expecting too much from the knicks dude. Every win is a good win. No such thing as a terrible win. the bobcats came out flat. and we clearly took advantage of it, but they caught themselves and started playing ball.
4 wins??? knicks won 12 games.....cats won 11 games....so with your logic, we are the second worst team in the league? felton, wallace, okafor, carrol and diaw is a good 5 to go to war with. we outplayed them down the stretch. GOOD WIN KNICKS!

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
In this game, just want to note things that might go overlooked

Jarred Jefferies:

Shot 50%
3 steals
3 blocks

8 pts, 5 rebs, 3 steals 3 blks

if we can get 12 pts, 10 rebs, 1 st. 2 blk a game from jefferies, ill be happy

he needs to hit the gym.

David Lee

he really showed up on defense this game after the scolding. he made an adjustment, thats a good sign that he is coachable.

16 rebounds, 1 blk, 1 turnover

if lee blocks a shot a game, we need to pay him.

Everyone else already gets celebrated and has their shine, but these 2 guys will be key in our future. mark my words.

ya see everyone, Jeffries can be productive when he wants to, despite what everyone says, i think he belongs on this team, just not in the starting lineup.

THIS TEAM NEEDS LEE! and Toons, i couldnt agree more man. RE-SIGN LEE, DO THIS TEAM A FAVOR!!!!!

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
how is charlotte the worst team in the league??

we only have one more win than them, ur expecting too much from the knicks dude. Every win is a good win. No such thing as a terrible win. the bobcats came out flat. and we clearly took advantage of it, but they caught themselves and started playing ball.
4 wins??? knicks won 12 games.....cats won 11 games....so with your logic, we are the second worst team in the league? felton, wallace, okafor, carrol and diaw is a good 5 to go to war with. we outplayed them down the stretch. GOOD WIN KNICKS!

I was thinkin they were oklahoma with 4 wins. i just didn't see much from the knicks in that win. woulda thought the knicks of last yr would win by more...but a win is a win

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Great win for the Knicks, MJ continues to be a failure off the court. Its great to see that the Bobcats still aint that good. Michael Jordan is a bum, the Bobcats will never be good with him as the gm.

Chandler really impressed me in the 4th quarter. He showed that he has the ability to be a go to guy down the stretch. Its been fun watching him improve this year, and nate robinson too.