Knicks vs Raptors // Fri. 26

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Knicks are 33-39, Raptors are 30-41
both teams are comming after losing a game with memphis.

so..
post your thoughts about this game inhere

aaron

Rookie
This is going to be a tough game for the knicks with all the injuries, but then again most of their games are difficult with the injuries and inconsistency that they have been plagues. I would like to say that this game will be most dependent upon a knick player, but I think that the raptors are going to win if marshall and rose have good games. The knicks with their depth down low should try as much as possible to feed the ball to the big men and work from there, especially with the inexperience and fouling tendencies of Bosh. They should also try to exploit their advantage at the point. They will also need to play good team D on Carter, because Thomas definitely can't handle carter on his own. If this game is dependent upon any knick players the most I would have to say it is baker and marbury. Overall, unfortunately I think the raptors may win this one, but only if they play like a team in the playoff hunt, and not their dissapointing play as of late.

WiL8000

Rotation player
The Knicks are injured big time. Someone has to step up and do the scoring because Marbury is hurt too. Don't look for Marbury to do the scoring tonight. We need Baker, Sweet, Johnson, and Naz to make up the scoring.

JJtheKnick

Starter
knicks are going to win this 1 because u are all looking at how bad knicks are look at rapters they suck and they have as much injures as we do
this game is very important for the knicks and i expected a very good game from marbury and hardaway they are going to have big games and they are the ones who have have to step up so im not worried

but............there next game vs pistons that i m worried about pistons are nice

by the way do u think Rasheed Wallace is coming to the knicks in the off season
i think isah will find a way to make him come

WiL8000

Rotation player
The only way I see Wallace joining the Knicks, is if the Pistons don't go too far in the postseason. I hope it works out for the Knicks. We need a player like him.

kevin

Benchwarmer
knicks won 108-101 marbury had 38 looks like hes out of his slump. DEMARR 14 points. DONT LET HIM GO ISAIH

rady

Administrator
Staff member
although i have to admire allan's will to play, i just don't know what the hell was in his head??
for god's sake, he's injured, we need him healthy in case we make the postseason. jeeeezzz

why didn't sweetney started in stead of kurt thomas? vin baker didn't showed to much i see, but what matters is the score, right?? :|

Moochie Norris.. 11 points in 9 minutes??? now that's impressive !

Game Recap:

NY Knicks 108-101 Toronto Raptors

Boxscore:

[web:8cd14efaf9]http://scores.nba.com/games/20040326/TORNYK/boxscore.html[/web:8cd14efaf9]

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I think Allan wanted to play because he felt somewhat better and since Penny and TT were gonna be out, the Knicks were short handed. They had to play Sweetney at SF. That worked out pretty well though. I hope that Allan didn't make his injury worse though.

It was a great win for the Knicks. I also think Sweets should start instead of KT. The guy is damn good and very active. Is he averaging at least one steal per game?

aaron

Rookie
I give the knicks credit they played a great game. hopefully they can keep it going for the rest of the regular season.