New Marbury Rumor

clumsy

Rotation player
F that. He should go to the Cavs he's better than Mo Williams.

I guess whichever team signs him is going to find out whether he can play without the ball in his hand for the majority of the shot clock.

quiggle

Starter
speaking of Spurs have any of you seen Eva Parker without her makeup on lol makes Pop look like Fabio

paris401

Starter
speaking of Spurs have any of you seen Eva Parker without her makeup on lol makes Pop look like Fabio

post a pic of her...years ago there was another actress connie seleca , drop dead beautiful with makeup... phyllis diller look-alike without makeup..

quiggle

Starter
0807_eva_longoria_pcn.jpg

DanL

Rookie
F that. He should go to the Cavs he's better than Mo Williams.

I guess whichever team signs him is going to find out whether he can play without the ball in his hand for the majority of the shot clock.

Haven't you heard? He and LeBron exchanged disses with frequency. I don't think LeBron is a fan. And I think the feeling is mutual.

JayJ44

Starter
Haven't you heard? He and LeBron exchanged disses with frequency. I don't think LeBron is a fan. And I think the feeling is mutual.

I remember that. They were arguing over the price of their shoes, Starbury's 15 dollar shoes or Lebron's 100 dollar shoes. Definitely gotta side with Steph on that one.

quiggle

Starter
Marberry got pwned when LeBron said this

?I don?t know him that well, but I couldn?t have a guy like that on my team.?

JayJ44

Starter
I think Lebron got "pwned" when Marbury said this: "I'd rather own than be owned." (Referring to Nike owning Lebron)

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
What a way to start off the new year. I don't buy this rumor at all. Don't expect any title contending team to take on Marbury, no matter what he wants. He's too much of a gamble. I'd expect to see Marbury back with the t-wolves or a bum team with nothing to lose.

DanL

Rookie
I think Lebron got "pwned" when Marbury said this: "I'd rather own than be owned." (Referring to Nike owning Lebron)

I'd rather be owned by Nike than own the Starbury line. Sorry. I bet the money is the same but LeBron has to do a lot less.

tiger0330

Legend
Whatever happened with Marburys $15 sneakers since Steve and Barrys is out of business. Did another store pick them up?

Kiyaman

Legend
I'd rather be owned by Nike than own the Starbury line. Sorry. I bet the money is the same but LeBron has to do a lot less.

Its alot different.
Lebron is owned! any major decision move Lebron makes concerning his NBA career have to be approved by Nike stock holders first, his agent second, and the Cavs third. Each one can sue Lebron if he makes a breach in his contract.

Marbury is showing Proffesional Sport Players how to have 60/40 percent control over your sports career by having control over your own sports line of products where your not committed.... to so many organizations like your agent, Nike or Reebok, and the team you play for.