Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Celtics vs Knicks Game Thread

Veteran

Originally Posted by Toons
    dude, thats like the 5th time u said that.....
    im not overhyping jeff, im just looking for something that isnt obvious
    u r rite...but i cringe when he makes one of his many faces...

You guys hate on Jeffries' looks wayyyy too much. Especially considering we are men...

Rondo is uglier (no homo)

I cant think of a player that looks dumber when they're wide open then Rondo...he just gets a confused look and quickly reacts by throwing up a bad shot.

lol...can't hate on the way jeffries played last night....just a huge win in general...loved how wilson played...maybe a glimpse of what he can do in the future...just kept takin it to KG...here's a good recap incase anyone missed the biggest win of the season: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    Pat,

I totally agree with you on all of that. However, the plan is to get 2 SUPERSTARS here in NY. If you give extensions to Lee and Nate then you negate everything that Walsh promise which was to get under the CAP and be a player in 2010. I
    Let's wait and see what is going to happen. Maybe Lee and/or N8 accept less to be around once the turn around starts. Injuries are always a factor as well.

And although I like N8, I would prefer to keep David Lee because -- as I said before -- he doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. Something I can't say about N8 and once Lebron/Wade/Dirk/Bosh/Amare... are in town, Nate Robinson won't touch the ball that often any more.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Best win of the season...good that we could look back on this and brag bout taking down the might Celtics.

Originally Posted by Supermansdaddy
    Oh and can we finally kills the talk about trading Lee for Fernandez. I know he isnt a bad player, but David consistently gets us 15 and 12, not many people do that in the league these days, and we have one on our team. Give him 7-8 mil a year and call i a day. We are still going to need role players for Bron or whoever we get in 2010.
    I have said the same thing about needing role players for our 2010 team and beyond.Lee ALWAYS shows up and his putting up better numbers againist his counter part which is a center I may add.LEE IS A KEEPER IMO!!!!!