Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hamass and Israel go to War

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    If it's propaganda where do you get your information? The Hamas Daily Reader?
    it is propaganda they're showing Palestine as the bad-guys here and it's been reported on a variety of new casts such as CNN, ABC7, CBS,NBC that these rockets dont do anything at all just a flare in the sky and they usually land far from human flesh, so you retaliate to that by killing women, children, innocent ppl?

4 dead vs. over 500 dead

Which side is the bad guys?

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    4 dead vs. over 500 dead

Exactly. Good point.

Israel has every right to defend themselves but they need to show restraint. They're just as rascist as Hamas. They don't care for life at all and consider Arabs to be below them.

Palestinians have an understandable dislike to the Israelis. Taking their lands, bulldozing their homes to set up Jewish shops and settlements. I would be pissed off too.

I find it very sad that this is all about one group believing their invisible man is right and better than the other group's invisible man. Religion sure is great, aint it!

Veteran

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Religion sure is great, aint it!
    False religion? No. the Truth, however , is always great.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    False religion? No. the Truth, however , is always great.
    Again...one group believing their invisible man is right and better than the other group's invisible man. You're doing the exact same thing.

What I've always wondered...Isn't that sig kinda sacrilegious?

It is elevating Patrick Ewing in the sky alongside a line from the Bible. Isn't that a little bit of idolatry?

Veteran

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Again...one group believing their invisible man is right and better than the other group's invisible man. You're doing the exact same thing.
    Not at all. The Israelis claim to worship the same God that Jehovah's witnesses do. Except they don't say his name due to tradition, They don't believe in his son, and they don't follow his rules. This is why they are at war and Jehovah's witnesses are not. One group actually serves him.

Christians? they get into politics and worldly affairs. It is note worthy to mention that when the Jews were going to make Jesus King, he ran and hid from them. If Jesus wanted his followers to get into politics, he certainly would have led the way. He mentioned nothing to his followers of meddling in the world's affairs, because they were to be no part of the world, though living in it.

There is not a war, political office, or anything of the sort you see Jehovah's people's names attached to. So when you say religion is bad, you can speak of other ones. Because there is no law passed that affects you, one war, one president, or anything else negative that you see in the world going on religious, or politically speaking, that Jehovah's witnesses have anything to do with.

And there is always a truth in here. You think the truth is monkey's birthed you, in some way. So in a way, you do the same thing religious people do as well. Eventually, Someone will see if they were right to believe what they do.

Veteran

What I've always wondered...Isn't that sig kinda sacrilegious?

It is elevating Patrick Ewing in the sky alongside a line from the Bible. Isn't that a little bit of idolatry?

Depends on how you look at it. i did not request any player in the sig I just wanted what was written. Since Akamu was nice enough to take time out to make it, i keep it. Idolatry is deeper than a sig with Patrick Ewing on it. Biblically speaking.

If it's propaganda where do you get your information? The Hamas Daily Reader?
    Yes, the Hamas Daily Reader, as if Israel would ever allow such a thing as freedom of press.

No, my uncle who lives in Palestine told me about it. Besides, as Tuner said, 4 dead vs 500+ dead, who do you think has more firepower?

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Yes, the Hamas Daily Reader, as if Israel would ever allow such a thing as freedom of press.

No, my uncle who lives in Palestine told me about it. Besides, as Tuner said, 4 dead vs 500+ dead, who do you think has more firepower?
    i agree about israel, we all know that America is a strong supporter of Israel and so the media will leave out some info to make israel look good, theres alot more stuff that goes on that none of us know about,

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    i agree about israel, we all know that America is a strong supporter of Israel and so the media will leave out some info to make israel look good, theres alot more stuff that goes on that none of us know about,
    Very true, unfortunately. Hopefully that will change under Obama, I doubt it though.

Originally Posted by JayJ44

Ooooooohhhhh I see now. When you say he lives in Palestine, which part are you referring to? It's irrelevant who has more firepower. And the rockets aren't just "flares" that don't do ****. I know many people who live over there too.

4 dead vs. over 500 dead

So I guess we were the bad guys in WWII? You're basing your analysis off of who is more successful at killing the other one? I bet those 4 people, and anyone who lives within range of the rockets, sure wish Israel had gone in sooner. I see no one cares about the ACTUAL Israeli people though. That's comforting. You just mistake the Israeli Govt. for its people.

I am religious and I am sick and tired of people ****in up religion for everybody else! Any religion is a good religion if it makes you a better person. I feel my religion (Catholic) has made me a better person. All I know is fundamentalism=radicalism

Ooooooohhhhh I see now. When you say he lives in Palestine, which part are you referring to? It's irrelevant who has more firepower. And the rockets aren't just "flares" that don't do ****. I know many people who live over there too.
    How is it irrelevant? You were questioning the validity of me saying that the "rockets" are like firecrackers. There's a complete lack of proportionality in force available and in force used. Considering what Israel has done to Gaza, these "rockets" are nothing. And I can understand why they feel the need to take some sort of action against Israel since their people are under siege, and no one does anything about it, because Israel operates above the law. But obviously you believe any propaganda you are told by mainstream media, so what is the point of my trying to enlighten you?