Hamass and Israel go to War

JayJ44

Starter
You speak Farsi?

Can you provide evidence of jews using the "anti-semitic" defense against other jews? Can you provide evidence of jews using the "anti-semitic" defense to "make arguments against them go away"? Because if you can't, well then you're actually just a bigot.

*sigh* Are you really this dumb? Again, this is one of the more idiotic things I've read. Maybe you should stop listening to this "uncle" and think for yourself. Try reason and logic.
It would be if it wasn't completely and utterly ludicrous. Ah the Israelis are Nazis. Gotcha. Send your Uncle our regards.

no
Clearly you don't have detailed knowledge of their military and its systems. Oh wait! None of us do.

Um, yes they do. There is documented evidence of it.
I guess murdering civilians isn't a crime in your mind?
If they get it from Israel, they are bound to say they got it from Israel.
hahaha so in the end you do approve of them.

I've wasted enough of my life responding to this moron. I'm not answering you anymore, because you'll never respond to reason, so stop embarrassing yourself.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I love me some reason.

199318image012.jpg

The bodies of two Palestinian militants lay near their mortar launcher after an Israeli airstrike in Gaza November 16, 2008. They had been firing mortar rounds into a neighboring Israeli neighborhood. An Israeli air strike killed four Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip on Sunday and two rockets fired from the Hamas-controlled territory hit Israel as a five-month-old ceasefire continued to unravel. (REUTERS/Stringer)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how about posting pics of the some thousand people israel has killed since the last week of Dec alone....not to mentions the thousands before then

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
how about posting pics of the some thousand people israel has killed since the last week of Dec alone....not to mentions the thousands before then
Because everyone else is doing that and claiming Hamas is full of saints sent down from heaven to attack the Israeli army.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Turk Telekom-Bnei Hasharon not played

After a delay due to on-court disturbances before the game, the Turk Telekom vs. Bnei Hasharon game was not played due to Bnei Hasharon's refusal to play despite clearing the arena of fans. The situation will be reviewed by the disciplinary judge to give the final ruling. Under league rules the refusal to play a game by a team can be sanctioned and the game can be given to the opposing team 20-0.

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/ulebcup/home/news/i/41630/448/item

Akamu

The King
Lebanon next in line? Would not surprise me at all.

An isolated attack (no-one has taken credit for this) from Southern Lebanon into Northern Israeli followed by a retaliation. Will this introduce more war for Israel?

(Can't find the article but it was reported that Israel was flying over Lebanon during the attacks in Gaza, which are still going on.)

Why would Israel be flying over Lebanon during fights with Gaza? They were in restricted air space.

Paul1355

All Star

An isolated attack (no-one has taken credit for this) from Southern Lebanon into Northern Israeli followed by a retaliation. Will this introduce more war for Israel?

(Can't find the article but it was reported that Israel was flying over Lebanon during the attacks in Gaza, which are still going on.)

Why would Israel be flying over Lebanon during fights with Gaza? They were in restricted air space.

The only reason why Israel didn't take over Lebanon in 2006 is because the UN and US came in to stop them, otherwise they would have taken over Lebanon and wiped out Hezbollah.

I don't understand why the U.S stops Israel from having these conflicts when they are fighting groups that are labeled, by the US, as terrorist organizations. So basically, the US stops Israel from fighting Terrorist groups that can easily be wiped out by Israel if Israel actually has a full out war using ground and air units.

Doesn't make sense. I know humanitarian groups have a big thing with it because of the death toll of so many innocents, but it's war and the US has an ally fighting an enemy and we still instigate this to be stopped.

Eventually we are going to let this happen and Israel is going to take over some new land.

I don't see Obama wanting to get involved in these conflicts when he has our Economy to worry about.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer

Oh you "can't find the article". How convenient. It's just funny how biased you are.

Akamu

The King
It's not about me. The problem is that your not intelligent enough to identify and differentiate what is wrong from what is right, what goes over the edge and from the logical to illogical. The incentives of the elite groups, beneficiaries of these criminal acts & exercises.

If there is anyone being biased or naive here, it is you. Your a tool, in this case a zionist, no further annotations required.

==================/

As if depriving and killing a bunch of people along with targeting children that have nothing to do with attacks, abducting youngsters for "information" wasn't enough. Israel wants to wipe out Gaza.

Israel tells Gazans to brace for war escalation

IBRAHIM BARZAK and JOSEF FEDERMAN

Associated Press - January 10, 2009

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israeli forces pounded rocket-launching sites and smuggling tunnels in Gaza Saturday and planes dropped leaflets warning of an escalation in attacks, as Palestinian militants fired at least 10 more rockets at Israel.

Egypt hosted talks aimed at ending the violence.
Flames and smoke rose over Gaza City amid the heavy fighting. The Israeli threat to launch a “new phase” in its two-week-old offensive that has already killed more than 800 Palestinians came in defiance of international calls for a cease-fire.

“The IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) will escalate the operation in the Gaza Strip,” the leaflets said in Arabic. “The IDF is not working against the people of Gaza but against Hamas and the terrorists only. Stay safe by following our orders.”

The leaflets urged Gaza residents not to help Hamas, the Islamic militant group that rules Gaza, and to stay away from its members.

Israel launched the offensive on Dec. 27 to halt years of Palestinian rocket attacks on southern Israel. A week later, ground troops moved in.

==================/

Protests and Riots emerged In Europe, and the US, along with many others taking part in these actions as a result of the genocidal attacks against Gaza/Palestine by the Zionists.

UK, Europe hit with riots over Israel's Gaza Campaign

Raw Story

January 10, 2009

A London protest against the Israeli military campaign in Gaza turned violent Saturday night as police charged demonstrators outside the gates of Israel’s embassy.

It was one of the largest of many, many demonstrations across Europe on Saturday. Protests in Paris, France also turned violent.

One police officer was knocked unconscious and two were injured in the fray, according to The London Paper. An estimated 300 police in riot gear charged protesters as the crowd chanted "free, free Palestine," hurling hundreds of shoes over a police barrier in front of the embassy.

Tensions continued to rise as the crowd found more objects to hurl — signs, eggs, red paint, barriers, rocks, etc. — until police began efforts to disperse the demonstrators.

Protesters smashed and destroyed a Starbucks, and the Daily Mail reported that others tried to set police vehicles on fire.

The Daily Mail also published a striking series of photos from the protest.
London police told BBC that just 20,000 people were involved in the protest, but BBC estimated 50,000. The London Paper gave a figure twice that, claiming over 100,000 joined the demonstration.

"We want the British government to take a much stronger position," said Lindsey German, an organizer with protest group ‘Stop the War,’ in a BBC report. "There would have been outrage from governments around the world if this had happened anywhere else - the condemnation has been at best half-hearted."

"The British government and European Union have the economic leverage to stop this carnage," said Ken Livingstone, the former mayor of London, in a prepared statement. "They must take decisive action to force Israel to end the slaughter."
Protests ripple across Europe

About 30,000 people marched through Paris, the interior ministry said, and more than 90,000 joined protests in more than 120 towns and cities elsewhere in France.

In the capital, thousands of French men and women of Arab origin carrying Palestinian banners joined forces with left-wing militants amid cries of "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greater) and "Israel murderer."

Protesters smashed a bus shelter and a telephone box in central Paris, and bottles were later thrown at riot police and shop windows smashed.
Police fired teargas after mobs overturned motor scooters and set them on fire.

A march in the southern city of Nice descended into violence. Seven police were hurt and 11 rioters arrested as youths broke off from a 2,500-strong crowd of protesters and smashed shop windows.

Demonstrations took place on the streets of other European cities including Athens, Berlin, Budapest, Oslo, Sarajevo and Stockholm.

In Sarajevo, peace activist Svetlana Broz told a 1,000-strong pro-Palestinian demonstration that the city knew better than others "what happens when the world remains silent at a time when innocent civilians suffer", referring to the bloody siege of the city in the 1992-95 war in the former Yugoslavia.

Police in Oslo fired teargas after a small group among a crowd of 2,000 pelted them with stones, and up to 5,000 demonstrators gathered outside the Israeli embassy in Stockholm to call for an end to the military campaign.

More than 6,000 people gathered for a peaceful rally in Berlin, with similar shows of support for the Palestinians in Munich and Cologne.

In western Germany, some 10,000 people, largely from the ethnic Turkish community, protested in Duisburg. Police briefly intervened when demonstrators threw snowballs at a window bearing two Israeli flags.

Innsbruck in western Austria staged a peaceful protest of 3,500 people waving banners saying "Stop Israeli terror" and 7,000 protesters turned out in Bern, Switzerland.

In Athens, more than 2,000 people took part in a protest staged by left-wing groups and thousands demonstrated in Milan and Turin.

A rally is planned in Madrid on Sunday, while a pro-Israeli demonstration is scheduled to take place in London.

Los Angeles Protests -
Jan. 10, 2009:

New York City Protests - Jan. 10, 2009:

Colorado Protests:

Jihad on the streets of London:

Speech on Palestine in London:

Protests in Paris:

Protestors in Norway:

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Put Down FAIL

Is that all you have to say? nothing about how you idolize people who target and kill defensless people and children?

Of course you have nothing better to do or say then act like my girlfriend, what are you going to do next dot my i's? Zionist faggiit, and what is Kblack doing in your back pocket? nevermind keep it between the two of you.

KBlack25

Starter
Is that all you have to say? nothing about how you idolize people who target and kill defensless people and children?

Of course you have nothing better to do or say then act like my girlfriend, what are you going to do next dot my i's? Zionist faggiit, and what is Kblack doing in your back pocket? nevermind keep it between the two of you.

Akamu- it has nothing to do with whether or not I'm in SpursFan's back pocket, it has to do with the fact that you want to call everyone else stupid and ignorant despite getting demolished (see: me killing you about 9-11), and the fact that you are too ignorant to even know the difference between "your" and "you're".

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer

You really need to get the sand out of your vagina. What else would you like me to say? I've already made my position on this matter clear. Now I'll just dissect your posts and find all of your idiocy.

Akamu

The King
Akamu- it has nothing to do with whether or not I'm in SpursFan's back pocket, it has to do with the fact that you want to call everyone else stupid and ignorant despite getting demolished (see: me killing you about 9-11), and the fact that you are too ignorant to even know the difference between "your" and "you're".

It's nice that you admit your in his back pocket but I already pointed it out.

The only thing you accomplished was exposing yourself, you came at me with the weakest of weak arguments, and attacked me because you didn't like the topics I brought up. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but your an easily bamboozaled pin-head.

This isn't a college essay faggiit, and you arent my girl to be fixing my grammar.

You really need to get the sand out of your vagina. What else would you like me to say? I've already made my position on this matter clear. Now I'll just dissect your posts and find all of your idiocy.

Dissect the sperm cells that Kblack ejaculates into your mouth.

Live in my shadow pawn.

This thread isn't about me and how you seek my approval, get it straight, people in Gaza are being wiped out-

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Dissect the sperm cells that Kblack ejaculates into your mouth.
oh man what a comeback!

Live in my shadow pawn.
What?

This thread isn't about me and how you seek my approval, get it straight, people in Gaza are being wiped out-
As I recall, you were the one who started talking about me here: " It's not about me. The problem is that your not intelligent enough to identify and differentiate what is wrong from what is right, what goes over the edge and from the logical to illogical. The incentives of the elite groups, beneficiaries of these criminal acts & exercises.

If there is anyone being biased or naive here, it is you. Your a tool, in this case a zionist, no further annotations required."

This was after you couldn't find an article that supposedly backed up your claims. So again, get that sand out of your vagina, get some good sources, and maybe see a psychiatrist. All this faux domination talk "live in my shadow pawn" probably isn't good for your psyche.

KBlack25

Starter
It's nice that you admit your in his back pocket but I already pointed it out.

The only thing you accomplished was exposing yourself, you came at me with the weakest of weak arguments, and attacked me because you didn't like the topics I brought up. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but your an easily bamboozaled pin-head.

I didn't admit I was in his back pocket, if you actually read what I wrote instead of just reading what you want, I said that whether or NOT I am in his back pocket is inconsequential, what IS consequential is that you're trying to call other people dumb while you make simple 3rd grade errors in grammar.

Plus, I killed you re: 9-11, and you're just a crybaby bitch about it. Go put on your tinfoil hat and jerk off to Community College educated "experts" who think that 9-11 was the most elaborate plot ever conceived by a government looking to intentionally trick and kill its own innocent citizens, thereby losing millions of future and present tax dollars.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Go put on your tinfoil hat and jerk off to Community College educated "experts" who think that 9-11 was the most elaborate plot ever conceived by a government looking to intentionally trick and kill its own innocent citizens, thereby losing millions of future and present tax dollars.

All i'm gonna say is that 3000 people will not make in 10 lifetimes the amount of money a war can provide to its country ;)

KBlack25

Starter
All i'm gonna say is that 3000 people will not make in 10 lifetimes the amount of money a war can provide to its country ;)

Actually, if you count the 3000 plus any potential offspring, and their offspring's offspring, who now will never be born it's a lot more than 3000.

Additionally, in 1986, the state of Michigan conducted a study in which it was shown that yearly a person in Michigan generates $4,000, with inflation this amounts to $7,560 per person per year in Michigan (local + state + federal). Michigan residents make substantially less and generate less money, but we'll use these figure. Given a 40 year working period, that's $302,000 about per person per lifetime. That's $900 million or so in lost tax revenue just from the victims of 9-11. Not to mention the crippling effect on both the airline industry and the economy of the biggest city in the country and all the other negative effects. But right, it makes sense for the government to fly planes into landmarks.

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Who the hell cares about money that might come from taxes in 10-20..60 years from now? By then they're gonna go to a new war which will make a dozen times more money then the ones they lost out of incomes from unborn people.

But to get back on topic. Here's a map that shows quite well the UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East) areas in the Gaza strip. They are marked with those big red spots. The red squares stand for the buildings destroyed by the israeli fires.

http://unosat.web.cern.ch/unosat/fr...Gaza_WV_Damage_Overview_6Jan09_Highres_v1.pdf