View Poll Results: Which Knick is currently hurting us the most?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jared Jeffries

5 25.00%
  • Wilson Chandler

2 10.00%
  • Chris Duhon

0 0%
  • Quentin Richardson

8 40.00%
  • David Lee

0 0%
  • Tim Thomas

2 10.00%
  • Al Harrington

3 15.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Knick is hurting us the most?

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

he's the best player we got like it or not.....his numbers over the years showed that and he has experience like it or not, he's the right choice to go with cause were sinkng fast and we need a spark and lets face it Curry won't provide that..

i kno im a get hate for this but if u really look into it, this team needs curry more then marbury...only marbury lovers wouldnt be able to see dat

everybody knows marbury would make the team better...no one is questioning whether he is the most 'skillful' player on the team...but fact is he'd be pointless to play cause we ain't keepen him, don't want him, and he, as we've seen, won't do anything other then maybe get a us a few wins here and there..the team wouldn't be drastically better with him, i don't think we'd be anymore of a playoff team..

I was a big Chandler fan coming into this year and still think he's probably our best prospect (which may not be saying much) unless the Rooster starts crowing, but he's not playing smart or well since the beginning of December.

Chandler is hurting us the most because he doesn't have much of an outside shot, but he insists on shooting a real lot. The last thing a team needs a high usage low efficiency player.
    Last edited by knicklover; Jan 04, 2009 at 19:52.

KnicksonLIN.com

After Eddy Curry, Quentin Richardson is hurting the team the most. Richardson's overweight, extremely inconsistent, and extremely overpaid. Al Harrington should not be playing off the bench for Q-Hitch. Q-Hitch shouldn't even be playing. Wilson Chandler should be the starting shooting guard, and Nate Robinson should come off the bench.

Originally Posted by Knicker23
    everybody knows marbury would make the team better...no one is questioning whether he is the most 'skillful' player on the team...but fact is he'd be pointless to play cause we ain't keepen him, don't want him, and he, as we've seen, won't do anything other then maybe get a us a few wins here and there..the team wouldn't be drastically better with him, i don't think we'd be anymore of a playoff team..
    Marbury has a lot of talent, but he's a high usage low efficiency player. In other words, he's overrated by most fans because he scores a lot of points. He wouldn't have help us much. Even if he did, who cares. This team and organization is not about making the playoffs this year. It's about moving bad contracts and bad attitudes and building a winning organization over the long haul. They couldn't do that with Marbury. He (and the Knicks) would be better off if he winds up on a team where he's the 3rd or 4th best player. Those other guys will keep his ego and play in check and he can contribute in a positive fashion. If he can't, then he's out of the NBA next year anyway.

never liked Richardson, looks like a mini Curry running the floor now

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by quiggle
    never liked Richardson, looks like a mini Curry running the floor now
    LMAO

he had another 1-for-13 from the field today, thats like the 20th time this year

LMAO did Q richs votes skyrocket after tonights game?! LOL

Given the way Qrich and Chandler played tonight, I'd like to change my vote to Qrich!

Originally Posted by knicklover
    Given the way Qrich and Chandler played tonight, I'd like to change my vote to Qrich!

I'd also like to change my vote from Jeffries to Q-Rich. lmao

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This is so true.

Knicks need Marbury.

Look at how they play.

No dynamic scorers
    No pentrators.
    Just dudes settling for jumpshots.

You have to establish the penetrating/driving game before you establish the jumpshot game, just like rushing before passing in football.

If we had Marbury, other guys would find it easier to take less contested jumpshots because the other team would be focus on Marbury's efficient penetration.

Oh well, its too late for that now.
    I excluded Marbury in this thread just to avoid a conversation about him. Honestly. Too many threads bulk up with if he was playing or not.

The Knicks would obviously be better if he played. End of story on that.

Just keep it to the current players....any other thoughts from anyone?

Im shocked to see Harrington get some votes.

Default Chandler just has to play close aggressive basketball

I was a big Chandler fan coming into this year and still think he's probably our best prospect (which may not be saying much) unless the Rooster starts crowing, but he's not playing smart or well since the beginning of December.

Chandler is hurting us the most because he doesn't have much of an outside shot, but he insists on shooting a real lot. The last thing a team needs a high usage low efficiency player.
    Heard a report tonight that Chandler shoots 47% for his two point shots and 29% from his three point shots. He just has to shoot from mid range to close most of the time and he will do good this year. When he throws up to many three's and doesnt play aggressive is when you won't see him do anything on the court.

Exact reason I picked him

He needs to learn to adapt when his shot isn't falling because he has had some UGLY shooting nights...

Always the tale of two Wilson's with him. He shoots 80% or he shoots 20%.

Quentin Richardson.

He's just terrible. Big mouth talking trash to the defending Champs and has no game to back it up. And his defense is so overrated. I've never seen a player go for so many pump fakes in my life.