View Poll Results: Who will lead the Knicks in scoring against the Thunder?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Al Harrington

7 53.85%
  • Wilson Chandler

4 30.77%
  • David Lee

0 0%
  • Other

2 15.38%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder Game Thread 1/6/09

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

we were coming back were not executing on either side, and theres just under 7 mins left LETS GO KNICKS

what a bitch foul called on Chandler wasn't even a foul

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    we were coming back were not executing on either side, and theres just under 7 mins left LETS GO KNICKS

what a bitch foul called on Chandler wasn't even a foul
    These refs are ass tonight... Awful officiating.. I'm glad we got our heads out of our asses though... Thank god! Lets go knicks!!

when u look at the thunder, no1 else is doing **** except their big three, i really think this team just needs this year nd next year, nd then they'll be a playoff team. anywayz the knicks have caught up im hopin they finishthe deal against the now much lesser team

BOSTON LOSES AGAIN! to the f*ckin bobcats though? hmm makin me feel less happy bout beatin them last time lol

we just lost. sooo bad. just don't get it..

Nice Crawford impression by Nate. He goes iso like 4 straight plays...

Well, made up my mind for me of who i'd rather have.

DLee > Nate

Trade Nate while his value is high. He is trash.

Originally Posted by Knicker23
    we just lost. sooo bad. just don't get it..
    How do we go from beating the NBA's best to losing the NBA's Worst? I have never seen any sports team quite like this... Heart-breaking

ABCD is a fuggin' psychic.

This loss shows that we need a inside scorer. The only reason the game got close was 15 pts worth of 3's from Duhon and Harrington in the 3rd. We need someone to dump it into when we cant hit our jumpers. The D was good for the last part of the game, we just didnt have the scoring to compliment the D. Al Harrington scored pretty good on the block, but we went away from that and relied on 3's after we cut the lead to 4. Berman is going to bury us tommorow for this.

Embarassing loss but not the end of the world!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

wow we are not ready for the playoffs yet, were far from it were way to inconsistent to make the playoffs, we beat the celtics in convincing fashion then we lose convincingly to the thunder the game was never close despite what the score said.....

Ouch. We needed some more momentum. Our next three games wont be so easily won...

1-8-09- @ Dallas
    1-10-09- @ Houston
    1-12-09- @ New Orleans

The only good news is after this we're going back to MSG to play Washington...

Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    These refs are ass tonight... Awful officiating.. I'm glad we got our heads out of our asses though... Thank god! Lets go knicks!!

I agree bro this was a horrible job done by the refs.

The Knicks got KILLED int eh 4th quarter with all of these hits that should have been fouls.

The Knicks did a great job in getting steals and creating turnovers but their defense in trying to contest and block shots was an F that was the main reason why they could never gain enough momentum to win.

Pressure either busts pipes or... yeah we got no diamonds on our team huh? This is the most disgusted I've been in awhile, I have typically watched every putrid second of knicks action over the past handful of years but I now own my own house and had to walk upstairs for awhile cuz I threw everything that couldnt break already and was left with only things like remotes I would later regret. Comeback attempt or not, this was absolute crap. I didn't think I'd be one to open this up, but I miss Marbs as we failed to get to the rim and repeatedly chucked awful 3s. Adding to how pissed I am is the fact that the refs did indeed seem to have money on the Thunder with some of those awful calls (tho I respect the double foul jump ball call). I know deep down that I will still watch all 82 and hope like hell for wins, but at the moment I wish we'd lose out the rest of the way and improve in the draft. LMAO just when we were making me happy with a comeback I saw Gallinari in a suit.

What pisses me off is that we could have won this game at one point. When we were only down by 2, there were many wasted possesions. Nate and Harrington are mostly to blame, they kept going one on one, and it ended basically in turonovers most of the time. We were lucky to get back in it. After that bad call from the ref Duhon got on fire, followed by Harrington's hot streak. It's because of them we got back in it. At least people won't think it was a blowout when they look at the score.

Either way, we played like garbage. Our defense was non-existent most of the game, and our offense struggled. They probably figured they could give little effort against the Thunder and get away with it. But we're not good enough to get away with it yet, I guess too much over-confidence from the Celtics game.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    What pisses me off is that we could have won this game at one point. When we were only down by 2, there were many wasted possesions. Nate and Harrington are mostly to blame, they kept going one on one, and it ended basically in turonovers most of the time. We were lucky to get back in it. After that bad call from the ref Duhon got on fire, followed by Harrington's hot streak. It's because of them we got back in it. At least people won't think it was a blowout when they look at the score.

Either way, we played like garbage. Our defense was non-existent most of the game, and our offense struggled. They probably figured they could give little effort against the Thunder and get away with it. But we're not good enough to get away with it yet, I guess too much over-confidence from the Celtics game.
    Jay,im glad you brung this up b/c I totally agree with this statment.Nate and Harrington are good players but for some reason they go threw stretchs thinking they are the ones that HAVE to shoot it.To be honest I have seen Harrington do this since he has came here and im thinking that it has rubed off of Nate b/c he never done it until about two weeks ago.The whole team sucked tonight but I to blame the lost on Nate and Harrington.

What pisses me off even more is that Dantoni does'nt chew them out for doing bonehead things.He chewed out Lee and theres no reason why he should let them off the hook.