Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73

Thread: {\Stephon Starbury/} (The Individual You Do not Know And Prefer To Dislike)

  1. #46
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Marbury and I smoked blunts and he signed a pair of Starburys for me.



    Who the hell is Kathleen Decker?
    I already defended Marbury and won.

    Keep asking questions though, because I know you have NO ANSWERS.
    Everything that has been said about Stephon has been KILLED, DEBATED to DEATH, and proven wrong to the fullest.
    Look threw older threads to educate yourself.
    You're not privileged to say my name yet, wait until you reach 500 post.
    Thanks.



    Then the future doesn't look bright for him then.

    You must have a tiny penis if you have to act tough on an internet message board and claim victory out of nothing. Funny, because you can't really "win" to begin with...

  2. #47
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Yo, the part of the article that talks about how the dealers couldn't sell to steph reminded me of biggie's verse "either you slingin' crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot"

  3. #48
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Sure you did :)

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Marbury and I smoked blunts and he signed a pair of Starburys for me.


    Don't you mean, I smoke blunts..... and Marbury smokes blunts , and I bought a pair of signed Starbury's online. JP, sorry couldn't resist

  4. #49
    Member Knixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Marbury and I smoked blunts and he signed a pair of Starburys for me.



    Who the hell is Kathleen Decker?
    I already defended Marbury and won.

    Keep asking questions though, because I know you have NO ANSWERS.
    Everything that has been said about Stephon has been KILLED, DEBATED to DEATH, and proven wrong to the fullest.
    Look threw older threads to educate yourself.
    You're not privileged to say my name yet, wait until you reach 500 post.
    Thanks.



    Then the future doesn't look bright for him then.
    Figures you wouldn't answer because you can't. All that about Stephon Marbury is fact. One post, five posts, five hundred posts, one million posts and you're still blind. I presented you with facts on why your dealer is considered a locker room cancer and a career loser and you hide. And I did read through some old posts from this board from MSG and youself. I had to take some Advil right after but I read it. I'm convinced both of you are either still in high school or ghetto streetballers from Coney Island. Or you could be related to Marc Berman but I doubt it. Hmm or maybe you're 'Starbury' employees. You can't possibly be diehard Knicks fans and support this bum. You cannot respect Knicks history and care about Knick pride and support a loser like this. Ah, I'm wasting my time. History is making you look like idiots. The 'harerbury's' didn't tell Marbury to fight with ALL of his coaches or quit on his teammates all those times. Now go ruin your feet in those cheap and terrible Starbury's and keep smoking those blunts. That's all you're good for.

  5. #50
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    do any of you have that Knicks 10 disc DVD set? still thought it was odd that they included Marbury on that presentation among Knicks greats legends like Reed, Ewing, King, etc.

  6. #51
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    You must have a tiny penis if you have to act tough on an internet message board and claim victory out of nothing. Funny, because you can't really "win" to begin with...
    Ight, keep thinking about my penis.

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson


    Don't you mean, I smoke blunts..... and Marbury smokes blunts , and I bought a pair of signed Starbury's online. JP, sorry couldn't resist
    You should be banned for being so corny.


    Originally Posted by Knixy
    Figures you wouldn't answer because you can't. All that about Stephon Marbury is fact. One post, five posts, five hundred posts, one million posts and you're still blind. I presented you with facts on why your dealer is considered a locker room cancer and a career loser and you hide. And I did read through some old posts from this board from MSG and youself. I had to take some Advil right after but I read it. I'm convinced both of you are either still in high school or ghetto streetballers from Coney Island. Or you could be related to Marc Berman but I doubt it. Hmm or maybe you're 'Starbury' employees. You can't possibly be diehard Knicks fans and support this bum. You cannot respect Knicks history and care about Knick pride and support a loser like this. Ah, I'm wasting my time. History is making you look like idiots. The 'harerbury's' didn't tell Marbury to fight with ALL of his coaches or quit on his teammates all those times. Now go ruin your feet in those cheap and terrible Starbury's and keep smoking those blunts. That's all you're good for.
    Again, another post that says nothing.

    I answered to every that has been said, what about you? You made yourself look foolish asking 5 random questions in a row that have been answered.

    I'm not a streetballer or from Coney Island...your post is not even making any sense.

    You just have an emotional opinion about Marbury, its difficult for you to bring up facts because its all emotional based. Go deal with your emotions else where, this is a Knicks forum; not an emo chat.

    Seems like you're trying too hard.
    Another newb trying to "own" the elite poster.

    Failed.

  7. #52
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    from a selfish side, I hope Walsh doesn't negotiate a buyout so we can get to read some more of these inane debates for a couple of more months.

  8. #53
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Most marbury threads go off topic around this point in the thread.
    Q, don't worry. Even when he's gone we'll still be debating about steph.
    Its not wrong to take sides, but can we at least keep it more classy?

  9. #54
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Most marbury threads go off topic around this point in the thread.
    Q, don't worry. Even when he's gone we'll still be debating about steph.
    Its not wrong to take sides, but can we at least keep it more classy?
    true true I think I'm gonna try to get tickets to his first game back to the Garden on the other team

  10. #55
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Just like the day of your birth.

    Fool, you're unemployed. What money is Marbury stealing from you?

    Unemployed? is that ur best insult? im at work bro...Unlike u i have **** to do

    100 dollars is better than nothing, learn how to be appreciative, you greedy ugly son of a puta b*tch.

    yes, he stole from me, I am a knick, we fans are knicks, im sorry u dont share the same sentiment, marbury aint did **** fa me, he doesnt know me, so screw him. Im from The Bahamas bruh, we dont get star struck here

    Steph has contributed to so many things from Katrina, to his community,and to everyone he's been around,

    im sure if u had marbury's money, you would do more than him, and ur twice as rearded

    Steph is one of the few humble dudes in the NBA who look out for rookies and help them feel comfortable in the league.

    where did u get that big bag of garbage from?? Mebury and humble cannot go in the same sentence. FAIL

    Barbosa cried when Marbury left Phoneix;

    Barbosa is A B!tch Ass N!gga

    Marbury is liked throughout the NBA, and respected; from guys like Kobe to Pierce.

    ok....those guys dont have to be around the ******* all the time, and everyone respects his talent dummy

    You just straight up hating because Marbury plugged in your mom's culo and starting stabbing her twat.

    Sound like u watch a lot of mexican porn buddy

    LMAO....what i see in a week, u cant see in a month bro!

  11. #56
    Member Knixy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Ight, keep thinking about my penis.



    You should be banned for being so corny.




    Again, another post that says nothing.

    I answered to every that has been said, what about you? You made yourself look foolish asking 5 random questions in a row that have been answered.

    I'm not a streetballer or from Coney Island...your post is not even making any sense.

    You just have an emotional opinion about Marbury, its difficult for you to bring up facts because its all emotional based. Go deal with your emotions else where, this is a Knicks forum; not an emo chat.

    Seems like you're trying too hard.
    Another newb trying to "own" the elite poster.

    Failed.
    WOW metro, you are pathetic and corny. 'Owning' someone on a basketball message board and saying you won this thread because you've been here on this board longer? I think you need to get back in your cage.

  12. #57
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I don't know why ya'll respond to this loser. Who's dumber the fool or the 1 who responds to him? He simply needs attention and gets his kicks out of pissing people off with anonymity. C'mon str8 *****. Think about it him and the Marbury lovers can't except the fact that Marbury is exiled and will never play 4 the Knicks again...they lost and can't take it, that's all the facts that are needed! We should start a contest 2 re-name him and only address him by his " givin name".
    Last edited by Red; Jan 09, 2009 at 18:19.

  13. #58
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Here's a few suggestions: 1. 20/30 (20 in a car - 30 in an apt.) 2. Marbury's sperm recepient. 3. Marbury's baby mama.....any other suggestions besides the obvious loser, corn ball etc....
    Last edited by Red; Jan 09, 2009 at 18:19.

  14. #59
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Toons, you're unemployed; don't play yourself. You lurk this site more than anyone.
    You have no money, so how could Marbury steal from you?
    F*ck the Bahamas, just a drug loot spot.
    Toons, you know not a single thing of the NBA and nothing about Marbury's history with him and rookies and how he looks out for them like an older brother, thats just his personality the media doesn't want to show easily fooled people like you.
    Barbosa would mess you up one one one, so why you fronting on him?
    Gotta love when fat slobs like Toon call professional elite athletes "bitch ass *****s". You're a coward son.
    Yea, because you "Toons" (gay game) would know what Mexican porn, since everyone in the Bahamas looks like a crossbreed between Shaq and Tim Duncan.


    Originally Posted by Red
    I don't know why ya'll respond to this loser. Who's dumber the fool or the 1 who responds to him? He simply needs attention and gets his kicks out of pissing people off with anonymity. C'mon str8 *****. Think about it him and the Marbury lovers can't except the fact that Marbury is exiled and will never play 4 the Knicks again...they lost and can't take it, that's all the facts that are needed! We should start a contest 2 re-name him and only address him by his " givin name".
    Because they want my attention and respect.
    Not yours.

    I don't need the attention here, I get enough; you're probably mad envious at this point.

    How about I exile you from Knicksonline?

    Welcome to everyone's ignore list

    Knixy, you're not even worth the energy, scab.

  15. #60
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    One click to knock Red on your ignore list.

    Have fun finding another forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •