Mike D'Antoni Rants after loss

richtree

Rotation player
Mike D'Antoni went on a lengthy rant Wednesday after the team's loss in Oklahoma City, saying the team was too selfish and needed to break some bad habits.

Robinson was clearly one of the players D'Antoni was talking about when he said "We're just jacking up shots sometimes." He was just 4-for-18 and is in the middle of a rough shooting slump. Al Harrington has been one of the other primary culprits.
Source: New York Post

Mikey D knows that he is starting to look bad losing to teams that are as bad or worse than the Knicks

those loses are a direct reflection on the coach

-peace boys

quiggle

Starter
it's only a matter of time before the fire D'Antoni chants begin, you think the fans are patient enough for 2010?

Knixy

Benchwarmer
Anyone who chants "Fire D'Antoni" should be thrown shoes at. You do not turn around the worst roster ever assembled in one season.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Credit D'Antoni for also placing the blame on himself. He was man enough to admit that it's his fault. That article was another Marc Berman article. He just hates D'Antoni because he has homosexual fantasies about Marbury.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
there will be no "fire D'Antoni" chants at the garden anytime soon....he's made us watchable with basically the same roster from last year(before the trade)...and we'll be in the playoffs soon either this year or next.....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Mike D'antoni has a longer leash then most coaches would. He won 50+ games 4 years straight with Phoenix, and one of those years was without Amare Stoudamire.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
it's only a matter of time before the fire D'Antoni chants begin, you think the fans are patient enough for 2010?
bro what is up with your signature? like really yo steph goes to Boston idc ima have complete hate for that ***** and if you guys are ok with it then your no knick fan just in here to sucks marburys balls like really yo idc how good he is look at micheal jordan msg said it himself everyone knows he was the best to ever play but you still cant help but hate him for all those horrible things he put us through and now if marbury is going to BOSTON a team any knick fan should hate so much should really stop hanging onto his balls. Not even though you dont have to hate him but after hes gone we should not even see his name or pictures of him in this site

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Mike D'antoni has a longer leash then most coaches would. He won 50+ games 4 years straight with Phoenix, and one of those years was without Amare Stoudamire.
ofcourse and bro you forgot only reason well one of the reasons players want to play for the knicks is because....mike d'antoni i mean who dosent want to play for him?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Credit D'Antoni for also placing the blame on himself. He was man enough to admit that it's his fault. That article was another Marc Berman article. He just hates D'Antoni because he has homosexual fantasies about Marbury.

lol a lot of ppl here hate tht marc berman guy. nd yea this team is way incosistent

TunerAddict

Starter
Love Mike coaching the Knicks. Nice to see a guy get fired up and actually care about whats happening. A guy that gets on the players. Unlike Isiah and that toally mime like grin he always had.

richtree

Rotation player
I think Mikey D is a good manager of personalities ...thats why I was dissapointed when he didn't get Steph involved...seems more and more like that was a call from Dolan...

Mikey D is doing well, but Defense wins and he was improve as a coach and hopefully his past experiences in Phoneix will help the Knicks in 2010

Paul1355

All Star
I think Mikey D is a good manager of personalities ...thats why I was dissapointed when he didn't get Steph involved...seems more and more like that was a call from Dolan...

Mikey D is doing well, but Defense wins and he was improve as a coach and hopefully his past experiences in Phoneix will help the Knicks in 2010

Well i'm glad I am not the only one saying what u just said.

The Steph situation wasn't Mike D I feel. After seeing many news articles before and after this season started it's clear that it was called by Donnie Walsh who said to Knick fans that Marbury had a "clean slate". Then Marbury doesn't play at all this year and it's obvious it was because they wanted him to buy out his contract and it didnt work.

It was poorly done. End of story.