Can we all agree if Steph isn't gone by February 19, 2009 aka Trade Deadline....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think it was about Slavko Vranes, whatever happened to him? :lol:

SlavkoVranes.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
ABCD won...again.

Which in Metrocard means;

"My little minion is under attack so I just back him up regardless. He could go screaming that he is gay and loves Marbury in a gay way and I'd still be backing him up. Of course, I'm metrocard, a talentless loser that will never amount to anything with a 2 inch dick, so I try to act tough on an internet forum while subtlety saying ethnically biased things."

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Fail once again. Lets go through this....

"I have 3 rep points, you have 0."

I have 2. And rep doesn't mean shit. I don't even really bother with it to begin with. Plus how long you're here affects it. You've been here longer.

Win me.

"I was nominated for multiple awards.
You were nominated for none."

Why would I care? I tell it like I see it, instead of following people around sucking their dicks for attention and conforming to the popular opinion of your butt buddies. Why would I care about this dick sucking contest?

Win me.

"I'm a top 3 poster.
You're a top 10 worst poster."

I'm a top 3 poster.

You're the WORST poster.

Win me.

"You're a fan of scrubs like Mardy Collins and Anthony Roberson.
I'm a fan of offensive threats like Starbury and Al Harrington."

I like potential. I like to see what people can be and who can fill roles. Mardy was a good defender that had spurts where he looked to be a Magic Johnson type player. Didn't happen. Happens alot. Roberson was never going to be great, but he is a spot up shooter and was a tremendous college player. He fills a role and helps the team. He goes for the team, and not for himself.

You on the other hand, cling to "star" players and scorers because you look at boxscores and when these guys do well get a little feeling of satisfaction like you have accomplished something by riding a bandwagon.

Win by me, once again...Damn this is starting to become a trend.

"I destroyed you to the point where you no longer have a Mardy Collins signature or avatar. "

I've never seen you 'destroy' anyone. I changed the sig so I could put the Marbury fail sig in. I changed the avatar to the Roberson one when Mardy was traded. Seems weird that you make things up to try to prove a point. Liar liar pants on fire.

Win by me again.

Damn. Clean sweep. I guess this is what you mean by destroying someone. Hmm....Whats it feel like to have every single point you made spit back in your face showing what an imbecile you really are?
Why would I care? I tell it like I see it, instead of following people around sucking their dicks for attention and conforming to the popular opinion of your butt buddies. Why would I care about this dick sucking contest?

I've said the same thing. It's hilariously pathetic isn't it:)

I looked through that shit and JayJ44 got nothin'!!! That boy shits all over team circle-jerk...

TunerAddict just dripped his dick all over gaybcd

Disagree.

If they trade him, great.

If they can't get value for him, let him rot.

Why pay him 20 mil to play for another team and HURT your team.

You'd rather they pay him to play against our team and hurt our chances against whichever team he joins?

Whats the rush? Let that clown rot. He cannot help us win (fact, history as prove) and he's tried to mock the organization instead of trying to settle a buyout and keep quiet. F him.

I realize that Marbury still has a lot of fans, but I think the Knicks are going to continue to play hardball with him. There is absolutely no upside for the Knicks to release him unless they get a big discount in the buyout and save some money.

Why pay him full price or close and then watch him play for one of the teams you are going to have to face later?

That would be stupid.

In the mean time, they will continue to try to trade him even though that's not very likely.

You are thinking in terms of what's "fair" or what's in Marbury's best interests. The Knicks are thinking in terms of business and what's best for them.

Do whats best for the Knicks, and that is not adding another former allstar player into the playing pool in their own division.

All the retards on here bragging like hes going to championship contender just shows what they are. Marbury fans. They don't give a shit about the Knicks.

I wouldn't wanna pay marbury his full salary to play for another team, financially it makes. Its pretty simple, shouldn't even need an explanation.

:agreed:
Agree 100% with all of you, why pay him to play somewhere else and maybe come back to bite us in the ass?

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I don't pick sides in these message board rivalries, only side I want to eventually win is our side, the NYK side. That said, Tuner, where are you getting this roster spot we have open from? You are prolly thinking Cuttino but last I heard the league was creeping on making a ruling about a medical retirement exception, and therefore he is still taking up a roster spot at the moment. That is why I see both sides, we could easily look like fools for waiving him, but suffering through these games on tv I would love to have a roster spot to sign someone that is at least slightly useful (and no, Roberson, Malik and Jerome do not count!)

Paul1355

All Star
Walsh is not doing his job...

is for some reason ...any reason he is still here than the Knicks and Walsh have not done a good job...

Walsh has done some good things so far but lets get this done asap to move things along

Marbury is in his last year and is making 21 million...how can Walsh possibly trade him?

Who can take his huge contract and why would they?

Some teams, if they want Steph, are going to wait until his contract is done and give him a decent offer, no where near what he is making now.

richtree

Rotation player
I don't understand your agruement how steph can hurt them on another team....the Knicks are not playoff bound....

and the "old knicks" will contiune to linger until he is cut or bought out