Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: Mavs vs Knicks 1/8/09 7:30 pm

  1. #31
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    But he's right here in his little buddy Nate. They're the same player, just in a different gift wrapped package.


    Al Harrington played like **** tonight as well.

    Positive thing about tonight's game?

    Didn't see much of Q. Thank you for listening to our opinions Mike.
    the thing i hate about al is that he got the ability to take any PF off the dribble but he settles alot..his inside game is very good and he can score wit both hands....but im pretty sure in a game like dis in the 4th quarter, crawford would have won us that game

  2. #32
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I think Nate is much better than Crawford. He's taking pretty good shots most of the time, ones he usually makes. He's just going through a really bad shooting slump.

    We really suck in the 4th quarter. We were playing pretty well the whole game, and then our shots stop falling, no ball movement. Part of it maybe from being tired, maybe they get nervous, I don't know. Either way, we need to improve our composure in the 4th quarter.

  3. #33
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    the thing i hate about al is that he got the ability to take any PF off the dribble but he settles alot..his inside game is very good and he can score wit both hands....but im pretty sure in a game like dis in the 4th quarter, crawford would have won us that game

    Yea. Harrington's biggest problem is the 3 ball. He takes way too many when it isn't his forte. He can take those guys off the dribble. You're totally right. He just needs to realize that the best shot is the shot you take, and the best shot for him is posting and toasting on whoever is guarding him, because usually its a guy hes much faster than and can shake off him.

  4. #34
    Superstar WVKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Hey I did'nt watch the game b/c I watched the college football game but I have the Knicks game tivoed.I know they lost but whoever watched it tell me should I watch it or not.If its one of those games that gets you pissed then I don't want to watch.

  5. #35
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    the thing i hate about al is that he got the ability to take any PF off the dribble but he settles alot..his inside game is very good and he can score wit both hands....but im pretty sure in a game like dis in the 4th quarter, crawford would have won us that game
    Not as much as Crawford would of lost the game for us.


    All of Jamal's clutch shots are tainted, because he has had so many moments of failure and losing; hitting 4-5 clutch shots doesn't make up for HUNDREDS of loses Crawford has been the main culprit of.

    Long live the worst defender and decision maker in the NBA.

  6. #36
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    Hey I did'nt watch the game b/c I watched the college football game but I have the Knicks game tivoed.I know they lost but whoever watched it tell me should I watch it or not.If its one of those games that gets you pissed then I don't want to watch.
    I wouldn't watch it, or just watch the 1st half. I was cursing a lot during that game because of crappy calls by the refs, and stupid decisions by our players. You probably shouldn't bother...

  7. #37
    Superstar WVKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by JayJ44
    I wouldn't watch it, or just watch the 1st half. I was cursing a lot during that game because of crappy calls by the refs, and stupid decisions by our players. You probably shouldn't bother...
    Thanks man im glad you told me b/c I don't want to get all mad here at 1 in the morning lol.

  8. #38
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Not as much as Crawford would of lost the game for us.


    All of Jamal's clutch shots are tainted, because he has had so many moments of failure and losing; hitting 4-5 clutch shots doesn't make up for HUNDREDS of loses Crawford has been the main culprit of.

    Long live the worst defender and decision maker in the NBA.
    damn 4-5, really????if u say so

    1 major problem i've seen lately is that we suck in the 4th quarter and thats cuz we dont kno who to go to

  9. #39
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Firstly: I think it's wrong to dump a heap of blame on Robinson, when he's usually very dependable: the guy is usually automatic. These past two games, he's shot the ball poorly. It's a slump, and he'll eventually snap out of it.

    Secondly: Where's the criticism for Richardson? Outside of Tuner, nobody's come out and stated the obvious: the guy stinks and should not be playing big minutes. Before Crawford was even traded, I stated this; and the Crawford haters came out, saying that Richardson was better and was once "the best player on the Knicks:" Twilight Zone material.

    Thirdly: Crawford is gone, and the Knicks are still losing. Bottom line, before Crawford left, we were a game over .500. Now, we're 12-20 or whatever. Crawford is a streak shooter, reminiscent of John Starks or Latrell Sprewell.

    He's not needed for D: he's a 2. He's not needed for PG duties, again, because he's a 2. What he does is get hot, sometimes very hot, and score in bunches. His first year with the Knicks, he was losing the ball off of his foot, that type of stuff, though not on every touch, as the haters on here like to say. I liked his game, even then. Since his first season with us, he's played well. And 4-5 game winners is just ludicrous BS, from the same person who said he was "the worst player in the history of the nba." Jamal can play. Why else would Lebron tell the cavs to make a play for him?

    Shooting in the low 40's is not ideal, but AI, Kidd, TMAC and many others shoot around the low 40's, without being bashed. The reason Crawford hasn't been able to shine is because he's been put on teams that are dysfunctional. The same reason that the Marburians give for why Marbury has had little success.

    I've actually gone to Knick games, and the guy is out there, before all other players, getting ready to play, shooting and running drills. Find somebody else to blame.

  10. #40
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Crawford didn't need to play defense because he played the 2?

    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.


    Crawford only had 4-5 game winners, honestly.
    Stop acting like he had 20 and get off his nuts.


    One game over .500, in what? like 15 games?

    Crawford has gave the Knicks some one of the worst LOSING seasons CONSISTENTLY this franchise has ever seen.

    He will forever be the biggest LOSER in the NBA, check out his winning %, the worst in the NBA.

    And its getting WORSE.

    You say we got worse without Crawford, well did the Warriors get any better?

    LMAO

    No.

    Crawford stinks.
    Hop off him.
    k, thanks.


    T'Mac is a 45% shooter
    J'Kidd can't shoot.
    Iverson is a career 27 ppg player, where as Crawford is 15. AI always got a lot of heat, now he's a cancer in Detroit.

  11. #41
    Member Ewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    This team lacks a leader and intelligence on the decisive moments, I don't understand why the hell Harrington shoots the ball every time he has it, even with 2 defenders on him.

  12. #42
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    all im sayin at the moment is, jamal right now is needed on the knicks more then al harrington, when jamal was here majority of ya hated jamals shot selection, well al harrington's shot selection may be worse, at times this guy be falling from a spin move and he still shoots..we suck in the 4th quarter and jamal was top 5 in scorin in the 4th

  13. #43
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    lmao at eddy playin

    now..

    for the game..

    If you were to tell me last year that we would almost beat the Mavs ever this year I would not believe you, so I say good game

  14. #44
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Crawford didn't need to play defense because he played the 2?

    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.


    Crawford only had 4-5 game winners, honestly.
    Stop acting like he had 20 and get off his nuts.


    One game over .500, in what? like 15 games?

    Crawford has gave the Knicks some one of the worst LOSING seasons CONSISTENTLY this franchise has ever seen.

    He will forever be the biggest LOSER in the NBA, check out his winning %, the worst in the NBA.

    And its getting WORSE.

    You say we got worse without Crawford, well did the Warriors get any better?

    LMAO

    No.

    Crawford stinks.
    Hop off him.
    k, thanks.


    T'Mac is a 45% shooter
    J'Kidd can't shoot.
    Iverson is a career 27 ppg player, where as Crawford is 15. AI always got a lot of heat, now he's a cancer in Detroit.

    A-Yo, Mr. Planter, aren't you the one having players' babies and saying that you love the big ****? If anything, you should get off of nuts.

    Craw was a good player. I don't know what games you were watching, but the ones I saw had Craw scoring in bunches, which is what you want from your players and scoring in the clutch, way more than 5 times.

    In fact, Craw was one of the few bright spots we had. He was streaky, but he did enough to HELP us get wins, if he had had the HELP to do so. After all, one player isn't capable of winning games on his own.

    What exposes your faggot ass is how you fail to ever criticize Marbury, who I like but not to the point where I can't criticize him, Richardson, who you called the best Knick, at one point, or Harrington, who went 5 for 18, last night, without a word from you.

    DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND THE REST: I MAKE UP MY OWN MIND!!!

  15. #45
    Member Knicks07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lmao curry looked madd tired with just 3 minutes. Wow im getting really tired of losing in the 4th quarter

Similar Threads

  1. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  2. Knicks vs Mavs Game Thread
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Nov 17, 2008, 12:53
  3. Replies: 83
    Last Post: Nov 17, 2008, 08:48
  4. Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Feb 07, 2008, 17:27
  5. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 16:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •