Mavs vs Knicks 1/8/09 7:30 pm

Ewing

Benchwarmer
This team lacks a leader and intelligence on the decisive moments, I don't understand why the hell Harrington shoots the ball every time he has it, even with 2 defenders on him.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
all im sayin at the moment is, jamal right now is needed on the knicks more then al harrington, when jamal was here majority of ya hated jamals shot selection, well al harrington's shot selection may be worse, at times this guy be falling from a spin move and he still shoots..we suck in the 4th quarter and jamal was top 5 in scorin in the 4th

jpz17

Starter
lmao at eddy playin

now..

for the game..

If you were to tell me last year that we would almost beat the Mavs ever this year I would not believe you, so I say good game

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Crawford didn't need to play defense because he played the 2?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Crawford only had 4-5 game winners, honestly.
Stop acting like he had 20 and get off his nuts.

One game over .500, in what? like 15 games?

Crawford has gave the Knicks some one of the worst LOSING seasons CONSISTENTLY this franchise has ever seen.

He will forever be the biggest LOSER in the NBA, check out his winning %, the worst in the NBA.

And its getting WORSE.

You say we got worse without Crawford, well did the Warriors get any better?

LMAO

No.

Crawford stinks.
Hop off him.
k, thanks.

T'Mac is a 45% shooter
J'Kidd can't shoot.
Iverson is a career 27 ppg player, where as Crawford is 15. AI always got a lot of heat, now he's a cancer in Detroit.

A-Yo, Mr. Planter, aren't you the one having players' babies and saying that you love the big cock? If anything, you should get off of nuts.

Craw was a good player. I don't know what games you were watching, but the ones I saw had Craw scoring in bunches, which is what you want from your players and scoring in the clutch, way more than 5 times.

In fact, Craw was one of the few bright spots we had. He was streaky, but he did enough to HELP us get wins, if he had had the HELP to do so. After all, one player isn't capable of winning games on his own.

What exposes your faggot ass is how you fail to ever criticize Marbury, who I like but not to the point where I can't criticize him, Richardson, who you called the best Knick, at one point, or Harrington, who went 5 for 18, last night, without a word from you.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND THE REST: I MAKE UP MY OWN MIND!!!:afro:

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
lmao curry looked madd tired with just 3 minutes. Wow im getting really tired of losing in the 4th quarter

jpz17

Starter
hey, at least they are good games. With you know who we had lost the game before we even got there

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we were horrible down the stretch and blew 2 leads throughout the game...Chandler was good and Robinson is still struggling we need him back to his normal self asap....

paris401

Starter
Dallas are a stupid franchise. They ever had an establish post player and expect to be an elite team in the NBA.

The reason why Miami beat was because Miami can produce in the paint, where as Dallas never had a presence in the paint.

Its time for Dallas to trade Dirk.

yep.. their time was when they had miami by the throat and choked.. dirk was peaking, now i think he is sliding a bit, and their trade for kidd for harris will haunt them for years..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea the Mavs have taken a huge downturn since their NBA Finals choke...and trading a budding star in Harris for a deteriorated Kidd didnt help either

paris401

Starter
datprince... a friends son just returned from serving in alex. he works for a govt org. associated with a church group... other then the camel spiders, he said alex was incredible.. his next stop is kenya..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
loll at the camel spiders hahaha.....and yea alexandria is amazing can't wait till i go back there....during the summer its the best mad vacation spots....