Allan Houston blog

Fordy

Rookie
Awesome:peace:

10.1999.knicks.houston.jpg

Starks

Starter
WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Rady, is there any way I can reach out to Allan? I want to see if I can contribute to his website.

I also want to let him know how much I appreciated him. I'm his biggest fan on the site, and I don't think there's ever been a classier player in this city

rady

Administrator
Staff member
There's an email address on the blog, check where is says "ask allan".
Comments on the entries are also read :D

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Rady, is there any way I can reach out to Allan? I want to see if I can contribute to his website.

I also want to let him know how much I appreciated him. I'm his biggest fan on the site, and I don't think there's ever been a classier player in this city

tru dat he is the definition of a role model

metrocard

Legend
WOWOWOWOWOWOW

I defended H20 the most on this site, so that would make me Allan's biggest jock rider.

metrocard

Legend
On some real ish.

Isn't H20 the assistant to Donnie Walsh?
We could undercover some nice underground info most sites can't.
This is beyond insane and amazing...

Rady, when we could start dropping our questions for Sir Allan?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
GOOD SHIT Rady! this is huge a knick legend posting blos on ths site is great.....just another reason why this is the best forum on the web...

quiggle

Starter
thank you for arranging this Rady, maybe we could also get John Starks to do a blog or two and let us know what's going on behind the scenes of the organization.

metrocard

Legend
How the heck John Starks is going to get us inside info?
What does position does he hold, genius?
I know Allan is an assistant to the Walsh, I can confirm thats good enough inside info.
I don't even know where the hell Starks is.
I mean he works for the MSG broadcast team...unless Walsh is really open about the insider information with MSG/Cablevision...and everyone linked to the Knicks.

SMH.

Akamu

The King
Great idea! Rady, major points for that!

It would be great if we could get some exclusive insight on the Knicks by the effortless flow himself Allan Houston.

When is this new site interface going to be unveiled? and I suggest you center it this time around rather then having it off to the left side. I use a very high resolution and everything looks tiny. (1680 x 1050)

Up the game interface wise I say, maybe for the forum also?-

rady

Administrator
Staff member
One thing to remember is that Allan is constantly monitoring the blog so it is important to either leave comments or to write him emails. We've updated the email address btw.

Akamu, the website is optimized for 1024x768, will be about 1000pixels in width, centered on the left side but will also look great on higher resolutions, such as yours :)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice good to know akamu i cant wait to see the new site, im sure u hooked it up, and it's good to know a knick legend will be listening/reading our feedback

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Mr. Houston being apart of KO is real cool. Like metro said, he should be able to fill us in on info as its developing.

He's a great guy with a lot of class. Good role model for kids to look up to. Has the greatest jump shot of all-time. That jump shot alone was probably worth 50 million of that 6 year contract he signed.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Allan posted a new entry on his blog, make sure you check it out and share your thoughts!

ALLAN ON PRES OBAMA, GALLINARI, UPCOMING WEEKS

First of all thank you for your thoughts and prayers for Eddy (Curry). Although we don?t know a lot yet about the recent events with his family, but please be in prayer for him and his family. He obviously has had a lot he?s been dealing with so far this year. What we can do right now is support him and pray for comfort.

Full: http://h20.knicksonline.com/2009/01/allan-on-pres-obama-gallinari-upcoming-weeks.html

JayJ44

Starter
Allan posted a new entry on his blog, make sure you check it out and share your thoughts!

First of all thank you for your thoughts and prayers for Eddy (Curry). Although we don?t know a lot yet about the recent events with his family, but please be in prayer for him and his family. He obviously has had a lot he?s been dealing with so far this year. What we can do right now is support him and pray for comfort.

Full: http://h20.knicksonline.com/2009/01/allan-on-pres-obama-gallinari-upcoming-weeks.html

Thanks for the update! Very interesting read from H20. It's great to have a guy who is involved in the practices and the team blogging for us. Besides the fact that he is a knick legend.