Wayne is tight im diggin the switch to rock he know what he doin

and Game is a close second to Lupe

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Lupe is the best in the game right now imo

Wayne is tight im diggin the switch to rock he know what he doin

and Game is a close second to Lupe

no kanye?

and whoa, lil wayne doin rock. i did not dig kevin rudolf at all nor will i ever. But it actually sounds decent....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i forgot about kanye i wish he goes back to his "graduation" style that album was ight and right now he starting to get mainstream too much. Wayne did too but he going into a new style with it

i posted a couple of the wayne rock songs they nice m digging the beats and the song itself is nice.....something to listen to till Lupe releases his 3 Cd album. gonna be classic im tellin ya'll going out with a BANG.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
i forgot about kanye i wish he goes back to his "graduation" style that album was ight and right now he starting to get mainstream too much. Wayne did too but he going into a new style with it

i posted a couple of the wayne rock songs they nice m digging the beats and the song itself is nice.....something to listen to till Lupe releases his 3 Cd album. gonna be classic im tellin ya'll going out with a BANG.

i think kanyes still hot but hes deffo becoming too mainstream. I like "Diamonds", "Heard Em Say" and his older stuff....did u dig kevin rudolf? i hated that crap. thought it was overrated. even the NYC song he did with Nas wasn't that good.

Cant wait till Lupe's album. i mite actually go out and buy it lol.

Most of the rappers i used to listen to i dont hear anymore. Back in 1st grade, xzhibit, redman, ghostface, man i dont hear none of them anymore.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0eVa11fv_iM
My song rite theree ^^^^

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
i dont really feel Jay-z for some reason, other than that Brooklyn we go hard song that was on notorious. which song did he sample that for?

Not really sure. I'm not a big jay-z fan either. I only listen to his first album with "dead presidents" and "feeling it". Since he went commercial I haven't been listening to those albums.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Forrreal man i like that album. I dont get why people saying it sucks and Nas has gotten old. More haters man...Much respect to Nas though. Music is supposed to be original and come from the heart. And he still got it

That's true. He's still the man. "The last real niqqa alive". Most people who downplay nas' music are people that are haters, probably have never heard nas' illest songs. Yo, they rep bullshit music

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Not really sure. I'm not a big jay-z fan either. I only listen to his first album with "dead presidents" and "feeling it". Since he went commercial I haven't been listening to those albums.

Jay's got some good stuff, dirt off your shoulder wasnt bad. Brooklyn we go hard i absolutely love it. i could name a few others, but i didnt care enough to remember the titles.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think kanyes still hot but hes deffo becoming too mainstream. I like "Diamonds", "Heard Em Say" and his older stuff....did u dig kevin rudolf? i hated that crap. thought it was overrated. even the NYC song he did with Nas wasn't that good.

Cant wait till Lupe's album. i mite actually go out and buy it lol.

Most of the rappers i used to listen to i dont hear anymore. Back in 1st grade, xzhibit, redman, ghostface, man i dont hear none of them anymore.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0eVa11fv_iM
My song rite theree ^^^^

me neither i cant wait till his album drops ima def cop it. i wanna get akons album too he my fav all round artist his music is tight.

what u think of waynes rock songs?

i didn't like let it rock that much i stopped liking it after a while

i think Jay started being nice after B.I.G helped him out(and jay took his rhymes) but he is way to mainstream some of his song sare tight though ill give em that "dead presidents" is my fav Jay-z song, overall Jay-z is a glorified good rappers whos made out to be great

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Wayne's rock aint all bad. But honestly i dont feel rock that much. I used to fiend over rock when Hiphop mainstream started takin over forreal, like after 2005. But Nas Untitled and Lupe's The Cool brought be back to hiphop this past summer.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i agree im not that much into rock but wayne is an exception the beat is hot and he obviously know what he doing.

Nas always knew what he doing, Lupe is king right now only true "rapper"

and Akon know what he doing as well dudes new style is banging best club banggers

every club i hit up Right Now is a hit....sick song to make love to loll

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yo, you niggaz write too much. Hard to keep up. Lol.

Prince, on the whole lil' wayne thing. I really haven't even tried to give him a chance. Once I start producing I'm gonna check him out so that I can pick up on different styles.

Streetdreams, I haven't been following him either. After that album that had "hard knock life" I stopped because everyone was bumping his club music.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
loll.......im also learning to produce some music its pretty fun.

i like this lil wayne most(no homo) he knows music and knows how to use the voice changer he uses it to its best while others just try to "sing"....im really digging his rock music so far.

jay-z is still nice but i feel now he's too much of a business man so his music is going WAY to mainstream

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Funny, alot of people said the voice changer killed hiphop...

and Jay-z cares too much about the Nets and Beyonce rather than taking time to make music. And I wanna learn to produce someday some of my bros in NY love to rap and im gettin into that, mines poetry with a beat, although i cannot freestyle for shit lol. But producing would be a dream.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lil wayne is trash....
he freestyles only good when hes high and he just be saying some shit you cant even understand and isint cassidy like ripping him right now?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
loll, just erase everything before the = sign erase that too and highlight and post so u only highlighting this part:

SmqXKbxDoJ0

just wrap and post

StreetDreams post....

i seen this vid before its mad nice....dude could freestyle the white boy in the video cracks me up loll

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
loll, just erase everything before the = sign erase that too and highlight and post so u only highlighting this part:

SmqXKbxDoJ0

just wrap and post

StreetDreams post....

i seen this vid before its mad nice....dude could freestyle the white boy in the video cracks me up loll

i know man im like WTF is he doin? hahaha

this shit is ****in retarted im doin exactly what prince told me to do. stupid ass youtube:machinegun:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
highlight as in hold down the left click till you cover the writing them wrap it by click the YT button and your straight

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hey y'all, "I was thinking a little bit, what would it take to authenticate my nigganess, ball ridiculous, 25 inch rims when I call up the dealership?, aw! That's some ni99a shit..."

Gotta love that rhyme...

Yo, I was thinking about how rap can change and become what it use to be. And I figured it out. Its gonna take someone who is well off financially and has a passion for the music. I don't believe its going to come from a great emcee that is in the projects. Most of the rappers who are hungry to make it will sell their souls for that dough (50 cent and many others).