Knicks-Rockets Game Thread 1/10/09

JayJ44

Starter
New York Knicks (13-21) vs. Houston Rockets (23-15)

Starting Lineups:

New York Knicks:
PG- Chris Duhon
SG- Quentin Richardson
SF- Wilson Chandler
PF- David Lee
C- Jared Jeffries

Houston Rockets:
PG- Rafer Alston
SG- Von Wafer
SF- Shane Battier
PF- Luis Scola
C- Yao Ming

Highlights of last game:

Key Matchup:

David Lee vs Yao Ming
610x.jpg

Song of the Day:
Common- The Game

JayJ44

Starter
They're playing good defense, but our offense sucks. Can't make a shot. Luckily, the Rockets have the same problem. Difference is they have Yao, who's like a foot taller than anyone on our team. Real close game though.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You did a good job JayJ.....and good song. Commons gotta be one of the most underrated...

I pulled up a game thread from last year for people to post in. I dont want to expose who was supposed to make the game thread but this is good, were better off posting in a game thread thats actually made for this game instead of a game thread from last year. Anyways, I copped us a boxscore

2yn33sx.png

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^ Some say thats the best rap song ever made...I wont argue against that, its definitely up there.

Houstons gonna have to get healthy for them to win a championship. Jeff Van Gundy picked them to go all the way this year.

Paul1355

All Star
Knicks are playing horribly

I think they honestly went scoreless for 8 minutes straight in the 3rd quarter.

What has happened to this team?

They beat the Celtics and suddenly lose all their confidence and are playing with no intensity or any desire to play aggressive, which is the only way they win.

Knicks only win when they shoot 70%, which rarely happens, or when they play aggressive.

Draw fouls....go to the line and shoot close shots instead of throwing up three's.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
What happened to your messiah, Al Harrington, who many of you said was so much better than Crawford and Randolph? Homeboy went 1-10.

This just proves that we should've kept the guys that were working out for us: they got us our best start in ten seasons. Instead, we get people who we hope will help us win, someday, when Lebron and Santa make it to MSG....

Paul1355

All Star
What happened to your messiah, Al Harrington, who many of you said was so much better than Crawford and Randolph? Homeboy went 1-10.

This just proves that we should've kept the guys that were working out for us: they got us our best start in ten seasons. Instead, we get people who we hope will help us win, someday, when Lebron and Santa make it to MSG....

Zach brought more to the table then Harrington and was our main player. The main difference is that Zach was consistent every game scoring 20 points dishing 10 atleast. Harrington can score 20 a game but shows it every few games.