Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart & Hustle vs Quit & Guilt

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

the cavs are a lights out defensive team they dont require to outscore you, the magic are very tough as well dont get me wrong i just think the cavs come playoff time will be the team to beat because they have much more experience and a better defensive team then the magic, ohh and they got LeBron too loll

You're right, I think statistically the Cavs are the best defensive team in the league. But the Magic's defense is very close, and they have Dwight Howard anchoring it in the middle. The Magic offense is so much better and more efficient than the Cavs though. Howard is in the middle, who can almost score at will, and requires a double team. Then, they have all those shooters who will make you pay if you double Howard. Plus, they have Turkoglu, one of the most underrated players in the league, who can shoot or create off the dribble. They have so many options offensively. Their only weakness is their bench, but the bench doesn't play much in the playoffs anyway. That would be great series in the playoffs though. Please let them meet in the Eastern Conference Finals.

if they finish 1 and 3 then i think they gonna meet in the second round so it'll happen if they finish 1&2 in the conference,

the Cav's backcourt is much better then the Magic

and the cavs have a much deeper bench then the Magic in the playoffs you need a good defense to have a shot, look at the past teams that have won it the last few years they all had that 6th man and bench unit that was great

6th men:

Posey(Celtics)
    Ginobli(Spurs)
    Posey(Heat)

the cavs have Gibson and Wally to come off the bench and West and Williams is a very formidable backcourt

NBA Finals
    Cavs vs.Rockets (my preseason pick and im staying with it, wait till the rockets are healthy)

Cavs win in 6

The Cavs backcourt really isn't much better than the Magic's. West and Williams are both basically spot-up shooters, they can't really create their own shot. Jameer Nelson has been playing great, better than either of them, and you could argue he deserves an all-star spot.

True, the Magic bench is weak (which is why they should pick up Starbury). But the Cavs bench isn't that much better, Gibson and Wally are just more spot-up shooters. Wally is terrible, he can barely shoot at this point in his career.

I agree that the Rockets could make the finals. They all need to get healthy by the playoffs, but if they do, they're the only team in the west that can match the Lakers' depth and offensive firepower. Plus, their defense is much better than the Lakers'.

NElson has been great this year and lately he's been even better, Marbs would be the perfect 6th man for that team come off the bench or put him with Nelson in the backcourt that could give a Williams/West backcourt lots of problems

Nelson/Marbury>Williams/West

i still like the Cavs to win it though loll