• Allan Houston

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
sprewell_1.jpg
855.jpg

Both players were did great things for us in the late 90's/early 2000's. Houston actually signed with the Knicks in 1996, Sprewell didnt play in a game with the Knicks until 1999 because of the NBA lockout.

I gotta go with Sprewell on this. He played out of position with the Knicks because he was better defender then Houston. He was also a better passer and rebounder. Houston was clearly the better scorer.

I think good arguments can be made for either player. I cant predict the results of this poll...the only thing I can say is I think it will be close.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Spreeeee!! Definitely. Loved Houston, but Spree brought it every night and played with passion. Sometimes Houston took plays off and didn't want the ball at the end of games.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
going with Houston because Sprewell missed the last shot in game 5 of the Finals

that's not really a good reason don't you think lmao

it was really close to call for me but i gotta go with Houston because he was a more important piece for us for a long time( not saying Spree wasn't)

Houston was a better scorer and he brought it every night, but spree was the better defender and did more on the court, but its really close

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I would have to say spree because of his outstanding defense. He created fastbreak opportunities off of his steals (ranked top ten). He was a better creator off the dribble than houston. And who can forget those 2-handed jams? Houston did his thing, but sprewell was electrifying.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Spreeeeee!! One of all time favorites. When he used to come in the game it was electrifying! Houston never dunked! I love Houston, but I just loved Spree's all around game.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Without a doubt it has to be Houston b/c he brung it everynight and the Knicks could always count on him.The only thing that stoped Houston was his injurys and thats it.Houston had a better personality and he stayed out of trouble unlike Spreewell.

latiger12

Rookie
Spreeeeee!! One of all time favorites. When he used to come in the game it was electrifying!<OBJECT height=0 width=0 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

<embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/1955/are-pro-golfers-afraid-to-comment-on-tiger-woods-and-that-the-mass-medica-will-construe-it-as-racism.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></OBJECT>Houston never dunked! I love Houston, but I just loved Spree's all around game.
</P>
Yep, you stole my thoughts, loved the dunks and all around play of Spreee!

metrocard

Legend
I gotta show love to H20...as a man and as a player, dude was amazing.

Sprewell just brought a funk to MSG I don't think we'll ever get to experience.

Once he got traded for KVH, Knicks lost their swag.

As you see the video dre posted.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
going with Houston because Sprewell missed the last shot in game 5 of the Finals
you are as cold as ice to make that call. if it weren't for spree we wouldn't have even been 4-1 in that series. His influence was absolute key in that one and only win. h20 could not have been that irrepressible force that got us through. Loved him, but, praised Spree.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Spreeeeee!! One of all time favorites. When he used to come in the game it was electrifying! Houston never dunked! I love Houston, but I just loved Spree's all around game.
Dude. That's the best sig on here. Totally special. **** you for it's awesomeness 'cos I don't have one

Its so close. Spree just was so energizing. He'd probably help out these knicks. Houston was deff. better at scoring the ball but my vote goes to sprewell.

CoolClyde

Spree Well

Spree. He made things happen. He had guts, hustle and brought it every night. He was tough and was an amazing energizer. F*ck yeah.