Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a little glimpse of gallinari.

Default a little glimpse of gallinari.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uSNmcslZrI4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uSNmcslZrI4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Default Done

I think I speak for everyone when I say this

We all have seen this video from the Summer League in Las Vegas

On the other hand he looks really sharp in this game but again you're playing against mediocre players but you're scoreless in the first half, that's a sign of inconsistently.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

dude got some serious skills, cant wait till he's in his game shape(no homo) and is healthy he's gonna cause alot of problems for the opposing D....he's started practicing and should be back in the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by metrocard2

On the other hand he looks really sharp in this game but again you're playing against mediocre players but you're scoreless in the first half, that's a sign of inconsistently.
    i know.but someting is something.he looks pretty skilled.

Didn't Maciej Lampe win MVP of the Summer League? I mean, who cares? It's SUMMER LEAGUE. Danilo Gallinari has been a HUGE disappointment so far. He's been resting since July and he still has pain and cannot get on the court. Either this guy is really soft or I don't know. The situation is really frustrating.

Originally Posted by metrocard2

It's definitely not a sign of inconsistency. That was his first game in America. It's different, of course he was going to be shaky at first.

Gallo seems to be really unique. He's 6'9-6'11, with handles like a point guard, and a knockdown shooter. He can penetrate to the basket, and make plays for his teammates. Can't wait till he's healthy, saw in newsday his back is much better. But he said he's got pain in his leg, that's related to the back. But he will be back in a month or so, hopefully.

Gallinari closer. Danilo Gallinari, who worked up a heavy sweat in shooting and light contact drills during practice yesterday, said he is feeling the best he has since the summer when he suffered a disc protrusion during the July summer league. But the Knicks rookie, who said he is still feeling some pain in his leg as a result of a nerve issue related to the injury, isn't sure how soon he will be ready to get back on the court. "It's improving," he said.

If he turns out, he will be a great player in this system. He Chandler and Lee would be a good frontline to develop on.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

hope he's back before March...so if were still in contention for the playoffs he could spark us and help us get there

Originally Posted by Knixy
    Didn't Maciej Lampe win MVP of the Summer League? I mean, who cares? It's SUMMER LEAGUE. Danilo Gallinari has been a HUGE disappointment so far. He's been resting since July and he still has pain and cannot get on the court. Either this guy is really soft or I don't know. The situation is really frustrating.
    I agree that summer league is not a good way to judge how a player will fare in nba (although it doesent hurt) but to say that gallinari is a huge disappointment because he s injured is wrong ( see greg oden). Also although he need to add some muscle on his frame, he got hurt by taking a charge from Robert Tractor Trailer 300 pounds azz. I dont think that make him soft.
    Also i dont think he can't play right now, is much more like they dont want to rush him back. Is not like he s going to turn our seasson around anyway.

I don't like the fact that he still has some pain in his leg after all these months. It seems to me that as soon as he's put into a very competitive situation and gets banged around a little, he's going to have back problems again.

I might feel differently about this if he had no pain and was coming back, but I think these recent reports are actually a bit discouraging. I don't know much about bad backs, but it would not shock me if he eventually needs surgery. This has been going on for 6 months already and he's still not pain free despite an easy workout program.

this guy looks pretty good, but the knicks shouldeve drafted mario chalmers

I cant wait to see Gallinari back on the court. It'd be great if he could comeback at some point in February. Some Knicks fans might be questioning this pick, but I think there will come a day where everyone says what a great pick he was.

Originally Posted by Knixy
    yeah, lampe, did.and i care as a knick fan.notice i said a little glimpse of gallinari.not the birth of a star or the greatness of gallinari.you sound like a grade a douchbag.

Originally Posted by _______√ictory_______
    yeah, lampe, did.and i care as a knick fan.notice i said a little glimpse of gallinari.not the birth of a star or the greatness of gallinari.you sound like a grade a douchbag.

need 10 characters