Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks-Hornets Game Thread 1/12/09

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Who would've thought (bet their Money) that the Knicks would've beat Chris Paul NO Hornets on their homecourt?

DatPrince, your absolutely right on the Q.Richardson & Jefferies theory, they started this game playing like a Proffesional SF/SG switching position on offense/defense with Wilson Chandler which threw a curve in Hornets coach Baron Scott plan with Peja & Chris Paul.
    It's our bad that Q.Rich have those kind of games 1 out of 8 games and Jefferies team-chemistry shows up 1 out of 6 games....so excuse me for calling him Q.Brick through those 7 games and Jefferies the 12th man on the roster.

The Knicks shooting was not all that well but their defense deserve a B-+ plus for effort....I still get frantic about all the 3-balls we shoot in the 4th Qtr....but Q.Rich & Harringtons 3's dropped with Chandler layup then his jump-shot at the top of the foul line which sealed this Knick Win.
    Lets Go Knicks

Gallinari be aware of Rookie Brook Lopez 31pts & 13rbds over a centerless Thunder team to give his Nets team a start to finish win.
    I dont trust the Knicks "two-headed" clueless monsters selecting in the 2009 draft after their poor-poor selection in 2008 draft.

And Chuckie V dropped 40-something as a rookie and we all saw how well that turned out...

Drop it. You can't make judgements on a guy who hasn't played yet.

i don't understand why we can beat teams like the hornets and celtics, but can't beat the thunder?? but david lee looked good last night: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Great win. I like the way tim thomas has been playin latley.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Who would've thought (bet their Money) that the Knicks would've beat Chris Paul NO Hornets on their homecourt?
    i did!!! got us at $6.45 but i multied it with New Jersey being up by over 3.5 at halftime so i lost