Vote Joe

TunerAddict

Starter
Dunk contest voting is ending and I'm supporting Joe Alexander to get in. Guy put his NOSE on the rim in one of the videos. His nose.

JayJ44

Starter
I've been voting for him too. He's so freaking athletic. I've never seen Fernandez do anything more than a 2 handed dunk or an alleyoop. I was watching a Blazers game, and he passed up a wide open dunk to pass it to his teammate. And we already have Nate, so Westbrook would just be another short dude.

Dunk contest voting is ending and I'm supporting Joe Alexander to get in. Guy put his NOSE on the rim in one of the videos. His nose.

+100 I've been preaching Joe since last years draft as a sleeper! The kids going to open up some eyes soon (and not just with his dunking ability), he's just stuck on the bench in Mill. behing R.Jefferson right now.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
+100 I've been preaching Joe since last years draft as a sleeper! The kids going to open up some eyes soon (and not just with his dunking ability), he's just stuck on the bench in Mill. behing R.Jefferson right now.

I also said the same thing last year about him b/c I watched him at WVU and the kid can flat out play if given the opertunity.Me being from West Virginia I would'nt mind watching an ex WVU player win the dunk contest.:beer:

JayJ44

Starter
Rudy Fernandez won, according to NBA tv. He got half of the 500,000 votes. That sucks, I've never seen him do a dunk that nice. He was the guy I least wanted to get in. :mad:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
hope he could put on a how, i know joe would've all i've seen from Fernandez are ally-oop dunks nothing dunk contest worthy

Akamu

The King
And the WINNER IS!:

Joe probably would have been better but Rudy should be entertaining enough. LOL @ everyone who's pussy got hard because Rudy won.

TunerAddict

Starter
And the WINNER IS!:

Joe probably would have been better but Rudy should be entertaining enough. LOL @ everyone who's pussy got hard because Rudy won.

Nice job taking a thread and making childish comments that show you're real mental age. Once again, we get this low brow childish antics.