marv albert.

Kiyaman

Legend
Marv Albert would've been the man to have announcing the Knick games this season....he would've boldly told the truth each game about the management, coaching, and players decision making this season....especially on another Tim Thomas trade which the first one was the main reason why Marv Albert was dismissed (no defense from PG-Marbury and SF-Tim Thomas on the peremeter.).

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Don't forget John Andariese! That combination with Marv was my favorite of all time. They called the game unbiased and how they saw it. I actually listen to the radio broadcast to listen to John. I'm sick and tired of Mike Breen's voice since he does all the ESPN and ABC key games.

TunerAddict

Starter
Changed my mind. I'll just stick with Al Trautwig...

Marv Albert, a former sports announcer for NBC, was arrested on May 27, 1997, for allegedly biting his girlfriend several times on her back, then forcing her to perform oral sex on him. He pleaded guilty to the charges of forcible sodomy and assault.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
:agreed: Glad someone brought that up! I also agree I loved Johnny Hoops (2009 now I guess) and would love his analysis still, but Marv can do his Yes Network deal, I was surprised MSG brought him back after his being revealed as a dirty old man episode

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Changed my mind. I'll just stick with Al Trautwig...

Yeah, apparently he likes to dress up in women's underwear too.

Does anybody remember the Chris Rock bit he did about that incident? Hillarious!

"Marv Albert could cure cancer and everybody would be like...."Hey, the panty-man cured cancer!!""

CoolClyde

Marv rules, Dolan sucks

Marv was fired by Dolan because Dolan is a Republican, and Republicans can't deal with anything sexually-oriented in public, unless of course, they're having dirty extra-marital sex themselves behind closed doors. If you don't get caught, it's OK. I wouldn't be suprised is Dolan is a closet queer.

Dolan got rid of Latrell Sprewell and Marcus Camby because they spoke their minds, and went against the grain, and Dolan can't have anyone say bad things about his Knicky Knicks. They're his daddy's gift for him to play with.:2cents:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont really like trautwig and mike breen....marv albert was one of the best

Right now the best combo is walt frazier and gus johnson...they work good together (no homo)

JayJ44

Starter
I dont really like trautwig and mike breen....marv albert was one of the best

Right now the best combo is walt frazier and gus johnson...they work good together (no homo)

Yeah, I agree. Clyde cracks me up, and Gus is much less annoying than Breen.