Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 76ers vs Knicks 7:30

Umm, I think 6 points, a block and an assist in limited minutes does in fact qualify as promising viewing for a young player in his first legit action. Al's 4-9 from deep also trumps Nate's 3 for last 25054823 from downtown too. He did get a few nice lay-offs for assists, but as exciting of a player as Nate can be, he has been flat out awful in recent weeks. I hope to keep Nate til March so I can pull for a Knick during all-star festivities then try to deal him before his value is completely ruined. (Note, as with all things Knick related in the past 6 years, I may change my views at any point in time

Veteran

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Can't blame Danilo for traveling. Who the hell would be expecting a pass from Nate...
    i agree.. nate is a f..ing chucker... send him on his way... i hear ringling bros is looking for a new act...

nice to see our pick on the floor

Superstar

Default Gallinari

Gallinari is perhaps the best shooter on the Knicks. At the end of the game, however, Nate and Harrington played one on one selfish ball. Gallinari never got a touch.

Harrington is a monster sometimes, but there is something wrong with his game. He does not play team ball.

Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    Gallinari is perhaps the best shooter on the Knicks. At the end of the game, however, Nate and Harrington played one on one selfish ball. Gallinari never got a touch.

Harrington is a monster sometimes, but there is something wrong with his game. He does not play team ball.
    Yep. Totally agree with you here.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

tough loss, Gallo looked pretty good im excited about this dude( no homo) now cant wait till monday so i could actually watch him play since i missed last game, i think he should get more touches and opportunities to create for himself and others

we cant seem to get any momentum going for us...

Originally Posted by abcd
    You people are bugged. Gallinari scores 6 points and you consider that great? Also, it's funny how people in here are criticizing Nate Robinson's shot selection, but they have nothing to say about Al Harrington's 19 fg attempts(including 9 3 pointers) that he hoisted up tonight.
    stop making team starbury look bad kiddo. obviously u only saw the box score, so dont talk to people who watched the whole game. Let me school you quick, Dantoni is only playing 7 guys. Over the season, it is going to wear down on players during stretches of the game. The energy in the 3rd quarter was non-existent. Harrington was 1-5 in the 3rd, and his 3's and gallo's 3 but us back in the game. Granted that was a part of the reason we got behind so far. N8 had many opportunities to show that he can mentally distinguish between his point guard and shooting guard skills, obviously he failed miserably neglecting his team and playing one on one basketball. It was embarrassing watching him, and it was clear he had the lowest basketball iq on the court. we were within 1 with less than 5 minutes to go mind you, we had the game, and it was nates fault more than harrington because nothing matters more than the 4th quarter

You people are bugged. Gallinari scores 6 points and you consider that great? Also, it's funny how people in here are criticizing Nate Robinson's shot selection, but they have nothing to say about Al Harrington's 19 fg attempts(including 9 3 pointers) that he hoisted up tonight.
    He barley got the ball and its technically his first game as a knick cause all the other games he played were like 2 minutes

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Toons
    stop making team starbury look bad kiddo. obviously u only saw the box score, so dont talk to people who watched the whole game. Let me school you quick, Dantoni is only playing 7 guys. Over the season, it is going to wear down on players during stretches of the game. The energy in the 3rd quarter was non-existent. Harrington was 1-5 in the 3rd, and his 3's and gallo's 3 but us back in the game. Granted that was a part of the reason we got behind so far. N8 had many opportunities to show that he can mentally distinguish between his point guard and shooting guard skills, obviously he failed miserably neglecting his team and playing one on one basketball. It was embarrassing watching him, and it was clear he had the lowest basketball iq on the court. we were within 1 with less than 5 minutes to go mind you, we had the game, and it was nates fault more than harrington because nothing matters more than the 4th quarter
    I saw the game. I have MSG. I get to see all 82 Knicks and Nets season games for free. And whenever I miss a game, I get to see the repeat of it on Knicks in 60 and Encore Nets. I guess you can say us New Yorkers are blessed.

Originally Posted by paris401
    i agree.. nate is a f..ing chucker... send him on his way... i hear ringling bros is looking for a new act...

I can see Nate going at the trade deadline if he doesn't get out of his funk.

I saw the game. I have MSG. I get to see all 82 Knicks and Nets season games for free. And whenever I miss a game, I get to see the repeat of it on Knicks in 60 and Encore Nets. I guess you can say us New Yorkers are blessed.
    so how can you say in one thread that gallo's play wasnt impressive in this thread, but in the official big **** thread that you made and recently commented on, you said the big **** is on the rise...i think ur gay...flat out. ur worse that msg with his no homo obsession.

Originally Posted by Toons
    so how can you say in one thread that gallo's play wasnt impressive in this thread, but in the official big **** thread that you made and recently commented on, you said the big **** is on the rise...i think ur gay...flat out. ur worse that msg with his no homo obsession.

Atleast MSG is a cool guy.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Atleast MSG is a cool guy.

I'm not sure I'd say cool (just playing MSG), but the guy is very good at game threads and has pretty good overall basketball intelligence (except when it comes to Starbury )

I was at this game ... they played well the 1st half but then went cold in the 3rd & cudn't make it up in the 4th