Thread: Duhon Sits Out Practice

Default Duhon Sits Out Practice

Chris Duhon missed practice on Sunday with back spasms, which [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Duhon, who is second in the NBA in minutes (39.5), played just 26:07 on Saturday and slightly over eight minutes in the second half.
    Mike D'Antoni said Duhon has played through some back stiffness earlier this season and expects Duhon will play in Monday's MLK matinee against Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls. Duhon received treatment on his back and run on a treadmill.
    But there is little doubt that any problems with Duhon are a major concern for the Knicks, who can ill-afford to lose their point guard. As I wrote in today's story, Duhon has arguably been D'Antoni's most important player this season.
    Stay tuned.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This worries me. If we lose Duhon, we're really screwed.

you knew this would eventually happen with the heavy minutes he's been playing. thanks Marbury.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

we get Gallo back another player goes down, we cant catch a break

and quiggle you cant pin duhons minutes on Marb's he came back ready to play coming into the season and was ready for whatever role starter or 6th man, and D'Antoni decides he doesn't want him playing, im not getting into this again but you cant blame Marbury, besides Roberson not being able to do anything but shoot doesn't help Duhon either

Originally Posted by quiggle
    you knew this would eventually happen with the heavy minutes he's been playing. thanks Marbury.
    Damn, Marbury is getting blamed for everything around here. lol

Originally Posted by quiggle
    thats not marburys fault

Default I Blame Marbury

I knew that Duhon would eventually get injured during the season because of a lack of depth at the guard position. Especially when Crawford was traded and Marbury decided he wasn't going to play when D'Antoni called on him. All the Marbury lovers need to realize that the guy is not a team player. He only cares about himself and his money. I can't wait untill he's finally gone, so the Knicks can move on to bigger and better things (2010).

It's not Marbury's fault that Duhon is having back spasms. D'antoni didn't want to play him, so they parted ways. Now that we have a short rotation doesn't make it Marbury's fault.

(500th post! )

classy 500th post....

Thanks, Prince. The Marbury hate is getting kinda ridiculous. Blaming him for another player getting injured?!! That's really grasping at straws.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Damn, Marbury is getting blamed for everything around here. lol
    Yeah, the haterburys on this site still think Marbury refused to play, even though there's no proof he said no, and several of the players on the Knicks, including Nate Robinson, David Lee, and Chris Duhon all said positive things about Marbury in interviews. Chris Duhon has played with back problems since December. I think he'll be fine. He's a tough player. And if he does get hurt, we got Nate Robinson. Robinson's good enough to hold the point guard position.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Thanks, Prince. The Marbury hate is getting kinda ridiculous. Blaming him for another player getting injured?!! That's really grasping at straws.
    doesnt make any sense...

Originally Posted by abcd
    Yeah, the haterburys on this site still think Marbury refused to play, even though there's no proof he said no, and several of the players on the Knicks, including Nate Robinson, David Lee, and Chris Duhon all said positive things about Marbury in interviews. Chris Duhon has played with back problems since December. I think he'll be fine. He's a tough player. And if he does get hurt, we got Nate Robinson. Robinson's good enough to hold the point guard position.
    i agree 100% just because D'Antoni said he asked Marbury to play doesn't mean he actually did,

LMAO on the comment about Roberson only being able to shoot... so far (granted I know rare chances make it tough) he has not even looked like a sniper by any means. Roberson was a horrible waste of a contract for this roster. I have mostly liked Walsh and believe in him, but in the case of Roberson he got a hard-on over a semi-flacid player in the summer league and prematurely blew his load. Now with Duhon potentially hurting, our lack of useful guards has left the collective dicks of knick followers flapping in a razorblaze windstorm. (No homo applies to this entire post)

i knew we shoulda released Roberson and kept Ewing Jr when we made the final cuts

speaking of Ewing Jr...why havent we signed him yet?...he would be perfect next to Jeffries providing energy and defense