Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bulls vs Knicks Game Thread (1:00 PM ET)

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Gallo seemed to get his hands on a lot of passes, like he tipped 3 passes I saw.
    One of them led to a steal.
    He even stayed infront of one the fastest ballers in the world, D.Rose.
    He blocked his shot(by forcing him to take the shot in a very difficult angle), he also got the ball too, something a lot of shot blockers forget to do...and ending it an amazing outlet pass for a lay up to Tiny Nate.

We all know Gallo can shoot, scorer, pass, posess high IQ.
    But when he starts playing defense, that makes him the most complete player we've seen since Ewing, Sprewell, and LJ.

You can't deny Gallo's effort on defense.
    Funny thing, he's always played like that.
    I guess Euros have a bad rep being bad defenders(even tho more defense is played in Euroleague than the NBA).
    Gallo tries, and thats what 50% of defense is, effort. The other 50% comes from skill and experience, which is what Gallo will develop.

I know its early, but I like what I see.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Gallo seemed to get his hands on a lot of passes, like he tipped 3 passes I saw.
    One of them led to a steal.
    He even stayed infront of one the fastest ballers in the world, D.Rose.
    He blocked his shot(by forcing him to take the shot in a very difficult angle), he also got the ball too, something a lot of shot blockers forget to do...and ending it an amazing outlet pass for a lay up to Tiny Nate.

We all know Gallo can shoot, scorer, pass, posess high IQ.
    But when he starts playing defense, that makes him the most complete player we've seen since Ewing, Sprewell, and LJ.

You can't deny Gallo's effort on defense.
    Funny thing, he's always played like that.
    I guess Euros have a bad rep being bad defenders(even tho more defense is played in Euroleague than the NBA).
    Gallo tries, and thats what 50% of defense is, effort. The other 50% comes from skill and experience, which is what Gallo will develop.

I know its early, but I like what I see.
    Agree one hundred percent...Yeah, I know..Kinda weird agreeing...

Veteran

Default was at the game..

said I was not gonna attend a game this year, due to how I feel they ruined the season with the Marbury stuff, but these tix were too great to pass up. And they were free.

Loved the win, Nate fell so hard when he missed that two handed put back, you could almost feel it, wish it woulda went in. The biggest bum on the team next to curry and James had the best game (Q) and I still hate him. Gallo has a good upside. Noah and the other bigs were trying to intimidate him with late rough housing and trash talk in between whistles, but for about a 5 min stretch where he made the dunk, 3, and block-outlet to Nate, that's what really energized the team. I hope he stays healthy enough to get more reps.

I knew Rose was fast... but dang.. This makes no sense. Once he gets a mid range, it's over. Duhon played a really good game overall, wish Chandler would have had a big one. That's who I wanted to see go off. Lee, eh, Thomas, eh, Nate, eh. Jefferies did play good d.

It was a fun game. and we won! Better game.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    ...wish Chandler would have had a big one.

Yes...something like that...

Nah, I know what you mean. We would all like to see chandler be a more consistent star in our team.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the turnaround for our season.

The big **** will have many opportunities to penetrate and stick it in the hole. Many thought he was soft, but we can all see how hard he gets to handle. (No homo)

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i agree metro, Gallo's gonna be a great player for our future nice to see him back and will get valued experience in the seasons final 3 months