Bulls vs Knicks Game Thread (1:00 PM ET)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
0610Dept_Closer01.jpg

no23.gif

JayJ44

Starter
I like the thread MSG. Kinda on the short side though. Good song, Common is my favorite rapper. This song is from back in 1992, on his first album I believe.

Nate is playing well to start. Shooting better, causing havoc on defense. Hope he keeps it up.

I played out this game on 2k9. We lost by 14, it was a lot closer than that, but I trailed the whole game. I got it to 5 in the 4th, but then Q-Rich missed a lay-up, and the Bulls went on a huge run.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Nice local flava with the COMMON. His new song is tearing the club up here in the Chi!!! Happy MLK everybody!!! Even though I had to go into work early today, I'm taking an extended lunch to check out the game. We have a cock siting so far. I will reserve judgement for now, but he needs to catch the ball closer to the goal because he will have alot of trouble trying to take NBA talent to the cup.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I like the thread MSG. Kinda on the short side though. Good song, Common is my favorite rapper. This song is from back in 1992, on his first album I believe.

Nate is playing well to start. Shooting better, causing havoc on defense. Hope he keeps it up.

I played out this game on 2k9. We lost by 14, it was a lot closer than that, but I trailed the whole game. I got it to 5 in the 4th, but then Q-Rich missed a lay-up, and the Bulls went on a huge run.

Better luck next time and I hope to see a different story "in reality".

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This thread was a last minute fill in for someone else...

I played the game on 2k9 too. I was down 62 to 51 at halftime but I ended up winning 114 to 81. I held them to only 6 points in the 4th quarter. I dont like the Bulls and I wanted to embarrass them in the 2nd half, even though its just a video game :redface:

The song is the first one off Commons first cd, props for knowing that JayJ. My friends used to all think Resurrection was his first cd.

The Big Cock is lookin good...he growing right in front of your eyes (n/h)

quiggle

Starter
just got back in and started the game, how come the Knicks are wearing black sneakers for today's home game?

Toons

is the Bo$$
y is that cop lockin up benny the bull?
i remember unlocking him playing nba jam on my super nes

Toons

is the Bo$$
channelsurfing.net

im at work watching it now...well im getting work done since its half time

jimkcchief88

All Star
Still having trouble finishing quarters and halves. Guess it wouldn't be Knicks-Bulls if is wasn't a close game. Jeffries needs to cool his jets talking junk to the refs after making a shot and getting teed up for it. Still can't complain going into the half with a lead.

Toons

is the Bo$$
we have 17 team rebounds, they have 30....only 10 assists

we need to improve in the second half
this is an easy win