Words Of Wisdom

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Thats corny.

How would you know what sex is like?

I'm just that amazing.

I actually just meant it to be a joke. And youre totally right, i am a virgin, but i do have friends who arent and actually agree with me on this.

Well, do you have anything better?

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
One thing that I have learned, specially these last couple of years, is that we should appreciate the things we have. People in general take things for granted. Things like: the good situations we are in, people we care about, and being able to have good health. There are many people out there living in worser places than you are, people that have lost family members, and also people that can't walk or live a normal life because of health reasons. Just understand how lucky you are to have those things that others wish they had.

Be proud of where you're from. Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. And also maximize the attributes that you have, that others wish they could have. Don't take it for granted.

lol why is this thread dead? ive decided that every time i got a bad day ima check this out to get my spirits up.

Everything must eventually come to an end
So Gotta savor the moment, cuz time flies dont it?
The beauty in life is to make it last for the better
But, nothing lasts forever,

-Nas

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
lol why is this thread dead? ive decided that every time i got a bad day ima check this out to get my spirits up.

Everything must eventually come to an end
So Gotta savor the moment, cuz time flies dont it?
The beauty in life is to make it last for the better
But, nothing lasts forever,

-Nas

I know, right? I guess not too many people have profound things to say...

Streets, thanks for bringing up one of my posts. It made me realize how great of a person I am. :lol:

Seriously though, I do hope people do read and re-read this thread whenever they are feeling down and need some inspiration. Many people brought insightful words on this one. Keep it up, y'all.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Everyone check out any Joel Osteen book. Brings positivity to your life. Don't stay in that mindset that you can't have the finer things in life.

Reading one of his books helped me out a lot, especially when I was in a negative mindset. I recommend it. Read it and you'll see changes, trust me.

metrocard

Legend
Everyone check out any Joel Osteen book. Brings positivity to your life. Don't stay in that mindset that you can't have the finer things in life.

Reading one of his books helped me out a lot, especially when I was in a negative mindset. I recommend it. Read it and you'll see changes, trust me.

thanks.
imma check it out

StreetDreams21

I got Soul

This vid. especially at the end, shows the truth.

99% if the time, the only person preventing you from who you want to be is yourself.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
One that I hear all the time:

You'll rest after you die, so don't ever rest when you're alive. Do as much as you can to accomplish your goals. Don't let up.

These lines are said to me in spanish, so the translation might be off by a little.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This kinda follows up on what sly said

Never miss out on a chance of telling someone you care about how much you love them and cherish them because you never know if this is the last time you will see them....

another saying i go by....

Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow.

that quote motivates me.

Two personal Favorites.

- You were born an original. Don't die a copy.

- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you"

Wisest man to ever live.

Keep an open mind, and do not be naive to what goes on around you because
it may end up affecting you eventually in one form or another.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great words to live by....

Paul1355

All Star
The Bible is litered with Words of Wisdom...just look at Soloman, the King who asked God for wisdom as his only wish and recieved it, then wrote Psalms and Proverbs and the Song of Songs.....

Even if you don't follow the Bible, the advice is fantastic and I have lived to it my whole live and have seen the drastic change in situations because I took these books in the Bible seriously and applied them to my decision making, the end result was always good.

One of my favorites

"Treat others the way you want to be treated"