Game Threads Not Up

jpz17

Starter
Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry for signing up for so many game threads and not making them. I have been so busy and game threads isn't number one on my mind. Posting on ko has gotten tough for me, I can't find the time. This forum was such a good place for me to go, especially when I was angry about something, I could go here an know we would agree on something. I thought making game threads would be a great way for me to help this forum out. Turns out I couldn't keep up with that. I made some avatars too, which Rady didn't add yet either. I got up to nearly 1,500 posts, thats great activity. This is and always will be the best forum on the world-wide web. I just want to let you guys know that I'm retireing from knicksonline and will not be on much. I will do a few more game threads. When Feb. hits I think I'll call it a career. If the Knicks make the playoffs I'll be back for all the threads.

jpz17sigx4lx9.jpg

jpz17sigxdiffx6og5.jpg

jpz.png

No more problems with GTs, MSG is now in charge

See you guys lata,
JPZ
gamethread.png

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
jpz...two things

#1 It doesnt make sense for you to retire, your just coming up. You have improved alot since you first joined and your still getting better. Your a part of why this site is the best for knicks fans and i hope to see you change your mind.

#2 If you dont have much time, dont worry about making a 2 hour game thread. You can make a nice one in 20 minutes, its no competition. If I dont have enough time, I dumb down my game threads. Its not a big deal, when posters like me and you do have the time...theres not a single forum on the internet that has game threads half as good as ours. Thats the thruth right there, sometimes when I dont have much time I go to other knicks forums looking to steal game threads (dont tell rady) (oh wait) whoops....:redface:
Uhh knicks4life, ultimateknicks....all those sites have game threads that probably take 15 minutes to make. I dont think anyone cares if you spend less time on a game thread...and again its no competition, its never been. Your game threads are great, so are mine. I havent thought about who's are better, it doesnt matter to me.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
everyone here is busy, so you just get on when you have the time thats what i do and im sure everyone else does as well, it doesnt matter if you have 2,000 posts by Dec. or 4,000 just get on when you have time everyone here knows what kind of poster you are and your valued on the site very active and great thread maker, and as MSG siad dont matter if you take 20 mins or 2 hours, we got the best knicks site, and best game threads and you comtributed to that....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I think JPZ is siding with donnie. He's gonna be on that 2010 plan.

Do your thing though.

Maybe the man has bigger priorities to take care of at the moment. He's probably making babies, right jpz?

jpz17

Starter
I'm retiring and it's not changin for a while.. I wanted to let guys know that I won't be doin threads and all that, I'll do one more thread, it will be big, it will be great

jpz17

Starter
I think JPZ is siding with donnie. He's gonna be on that 2010 plan.

Do your thing though.

Maybe the man has bigger priorities to take care of at the moment. He's probably making babies, right jpz?

LAMO^^ why I love this forum.. sure gonna miss this:cry:

oh well :teeth:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
1. Too Busy
2. Not interested as much
3. Some people on this board just like to cause problems

Well JPZ, I wish you good luck with your retirement and unlike Michael Jordan, you will be welcomed if you choose to come out of retirement :gony:

Paul1355

All Star
?

Just say who is playing at what time...thats it...you don't need a whole synopsis on every game.

I think we are making these game threads like a college essay lol

jpz17

Starter
yes.. and I will have 1500 within a few days... somehow I'll make it lol

and no I say to the press I'm not coming back