My Trip to New York/Knicks Game

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Overall I had a great time, Greatest city in the world... Just a couple quick things before I talk about the knicks game.

1. I went to a store called legends in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. I wanted to buy a knicks jersey, When I asked the guy if he had any, He goes (and I'm not even joking) "We use knicks jersey's to wash the window's here" I said a few choice words to him and then told him I'd bet in 99 when they were in the finals though he had them up in the window selling them... Of course he had nothing to say to that... What a jerkoff.

2. MSG is the greatest place in the world to watch a sporting event, And I have seen games/events all over the country and MSG has it all over everyone.

3. The atmosphere at MSG was very comparible to many yankee games Ive been too if not better. I firmly believe the knicks have the greatest fan base in the NBA. All the shit we have been through and we still sell out every single game and the fans are as passionaite as they are, night in and night out really speaks volumes for the great city of New York. Beside's maybe boston and LA is there any other basketball team that gets the support as the knicks get from their fans?

The game itself was incredible, First class operation all the way. From the announcing to the sound effects/songs to the Knicks city kids dance routines to them introducing the celebrities. when you pay to see a knicks game your also getting a ticket to view some of the greatest celebrities in the world, For example when I went I saw Howard Stern, Tracy Morgan, Of course Whoopi and spike, I actually seen Justin Tuck and Kevin Boss in person which was awesome.

All in all, I will say this When you go to a knicks game you are guaranteed to have a memroable experience, MSG is the place to be.

Here's to you New York Knicks:beer: On bringing back an exciting brand of basketabll to NYC. I know in my heart of hearts will be back in a couple years.. And if not... I'll always love this team... :gony:

Thanks for reading..

And if you get a chance to go to a Knicks game, do it. Worth every single penny.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea, going to a knicks game at MSG is worth every penny, nickel, dime, etc.

Hey, what game did you attend?

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Oh, so you were able to see some Big Cock action this saturday, right?
Hahahah The garden loves him man... I'm Italian so of course Id like to see him do good, He hit some threes. He looks so awkward though... hahaha But it was great to see him out there contributing.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i cant wait to go to a Knick game im still trying to go to Knicks Lakers on Feb 2nd or maybe Knick Cavs or Knick Celtics we play all of em that week so whichever one

iSTATUS

Rookie
Re

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself at MSG. The mecca of basketball. When I first attended a Knicks game....just being there sent chills down my spine....

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself at MSG. The mecca of basketball. When I first attended a Knicks game....just being there sent chills down my spine....

Same for me, It was a surreal experience..

lol, I live in Bay Ridge. That legends store is on 5th avenue in the 80's right? I think I've been there.

Yeah, Owner is an asshole... Your so lucky to live in bay ridge! Awesome place! I actually ate at bar a couple blocks away from legends, Its called skinflints.. Best burger I ever had... Check it out sometime

^ yea either 80th or 83rd not sure....all they got i baseball jerseys now...

All baseball and hockey... And most of them were for youths

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hahahah The garden loves him man... I'm Italian so of course Id like to see him do good, He hit some threes. He looks so awkward though... hahaha But it was great to see him out there contributing.

Yea had to get that one in there...lol

Definitely I want to see him do good too. Can you imagine him playing sg at 6'11"? He's gonna be unstoppable.

Pricey

Rotation player
man i cant wait til i come to the states, will make sure its for the 2010 season so i can see us ripping teams a new asshole.