Met with John Starks this past weekend.

iSTATUS

Rookie
Hi All,

I had the chance to sit down with John Starks this past weekend and chatted about what he's been doing lately and touched on subjects such as if he thinks Lebron will be coming to NY etc.. John was really nice. He was my childhood idol...so it was awesome to finally meet him at the Knicks office at MSG. He looked taller in person..haha or maybe i'm just short....lol

iSTATUS

Rookie
That video was just our visit to the Knicks practice facility. We met with Coach Brittenham to discuss some business ventures for his strength and condition programs. We chilled with John this past weekend at the Knicks office before the 76er game.

If you want to please sign up on our network on iSTATUS and you'll get updates on what we will be doing with the Knicks in the future.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i saw him before too, i got the chance to say wassup, and thats about it loll...i saw him at the opening of circuit city on 86th st a few years back...my fav Knick of all time(and Benard King too)

iSTATUS

Rookie
Yah...We chatted with John for about 20 mins. He shared his thoughts with us on the current Knicks situation and if he thought Lebron would be coming to NY....interesting in what he thought haha