Here the matches of the first round of TOP16

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="306"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="3">
TOP 16 - GAME 1
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#dddddd">
Wednesday, January 28
</td> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#dddddd">
Preview
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>12:30 pm</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>2:30 pm</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>2:45 pm</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#dddddd">
Thursday, January 29
</td> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#dddddd">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>1:15 pm</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>1:45 pm</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>2:00 pm
</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>2:45 pm</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] vs. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td>2:45 pm
</td> <td> </td></tr></tbody></table>
I've reported the time in AM American time format.
For the Wednesday matches I suggest to watch the spanish derby, Real Madrid vs. Regal Barcelona. Tomorrow I will post the link to watch the matches.