KNICKS SHOULD GET 7TH SEED=VULNERABLE NETS

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
AS THE 7TH SEED I THINK THE KNICKS HAVE A REAL CHANCE AGAINST THE KIDDLESS NETS.WITH TIM AND PENNY BACK NY , IMO, CAN STEAL THE 1ST ROUND.

kevin

Benchwarmer
I agree if we get 7th or 5th we will play two vulnerable teams New Jersey and New Orleans. The only problem is we don't ahve homecourt advantage and the knicks have not been good on the road.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
You can argue that Kidd will stay out regardless of him saying he'll be ready... You know he sort of has to say it, otherwise they wouldn't sell any playoffs tickets... I mean seriously, who wants to see a Kiddless Nets team??? (The answer: KNICKS FANS)

aaron

Rookie
Definitely, the 7th spot is the hot spot for the 4 major teams on the bubble (heat, celtics, knicks, cavaliers). Reguardless of whether kid comes back for the playoffs or not, They are much weaker than the pacers and the pistons. The problem is with the last 3 spots so close together, if a team gets hot they could end up in the 6th spot playing detroit. Some reward

WiL8000

Rotation player
The way it looks now, Miami will get that honor. I think Cleveland will slip in these last couple of weeks. Boston looks hot. They took out the Nets again tonight and are making quite an interesting scenario more interesting. I can see the Knicks getting the seventh seed though. As the roster of the team gets healthier, the Knicks become more dangerous.