7.TIMBERWOLVES-JEFF TEAGUE
8.PACERS-JORDAN HILL
9.RAPTORS-DEMAR DEROZAN
10.BOBCATS-STEPHEN CURRY
11.KNICKS-BRANDON JENNINGS
12.BULLS-BJ MULLENS
13.BUCKS-AL-FAROUQ AMINU
14.MAVERICKS-COLE ALDRICH

i don't know how often the are correct around this time, but that would be awesome.

played the lottery about 20 times, and most of the time we ended up with jennings.the highest we ever got was three and the two picking monroe with the 3rd, and rubio with the 2.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/lottery2009/mockdraft

Don't want him (Jennings) We could have a cheap back-court of C.Duhon and a coach discounted $$$ S.Nash and be just fine in 2010 and for the short future. Don't get me wrong I love the kids talent, but I think he should work on his game a little longer (he's not even starting for his team overseas I hear?) We could also steal a Johny Flynn or some good PG like that later on in the draft?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how could u not want Jennings we need a superstar on this team and he's going to be just that, Duhon is a cheap quick fix till 2010 and Jennings will be a long term solution, and a great player he's picked it up in Europe and he's starting to show his true skills and talent, we need Jennings

TunerAddict

Starter
I'm not enamored with Jennings...He already got benched in Europe for running his mouth about his coach's practices...

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
how could u not want Jennings we need a superstar on this team and he's going to be just that, Duhon is a cheap quick fix till 2010 and Jennings will be a long term solution, and a great player he's picked it up in Europe and he's starting to show his true skills and talent, we need Jennings

Jennings is good, Rubio is better but Thabeet (size and defense) is what we really need. Duhon is pretty good in this system and still young (26 yr) and I think we can sign him for about 5-6 mill in 2010 after we sign whatever big stars we can get. Amare and Bosh ( if we get one of them ) can play center ( also David Lee ) but none of them is a true center.

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
I think Jennings is still not ready to play in NBA, probably he needs other 1 or 2 years in Europe. For sure he is a good but if he comes in NBA, he will stay sit on the bench for the entire season, and it's not good for a young player. As I said on the other post, for the moment he is not a starter neither in Italy. Jennings still doesn't have the authority of a playmaker
The best prospect in europe at the moment is Rubio, Knick mustn't loose the possibility to have Rubio in the roster. Rubio-Gallinari... wooow
Which are the probabilities for Knicks to sign Rubio at the next drafts, if he chooses to become eligible?

I just like my PG's to be more mature than I think the kid is, I also would like my PG to be more of a facilitator of the offense than a scorer. Jennings is going to be "real good" I'm just not so sure it will be "real soon"?

Jennings is the shit.i don't know how it's been going for him out in Europe, , maybe shit gets lost in translation or what not, but there is no doubt in my mind, he's gonna be a very good one.he's got crazy range and speed.he is slight.i don't buy it for one minute that he's 6-2 and a buck 80.that's bullshit.he looks to me to be about 160 pounds.i gotta a feeling next year, he's cooking in the nba.i just hope he doesn't turn into A.I. junior.he's built to be a point guard, therefore he should be a point guard.
jennings/duhon
chandler
gallo
lee
and someone like camby, were going to the playoffs next year.

Paul1355

All Star
Getting Jennings can make us trade Nate because having a good young rookie and Nate is going to be hard to work all the minutes, especially when Duhon plays 39 minutes a game.

Heard this Jennings guy was really good so I'm am satisified with this pick.

NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME we have to get a big man this off season if not during this years trade deadline.