Suns vs Knicks @ 7:30 PM ET (Tonight)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Phoenix Suns (23-16) vs New York Knicks (16-24)
Tonight @ 7:30 PM ET on MSG

Phoenix Suns

Steve Nash
Jason Richardson
Grant Hill
Amare Stoudamire
Shaq O'Neal

VERSES

214nxxh.jpg

Song of the Day:

Dmx - Dogs For Life
Off of Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood

download here: DMX - Dogs For Life _no skit_.mp3 - 7.38MB

Last edited:

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Phoenix Suns (23-16) vs New York Knicks (16-24)
Tonight @ 7:30 PM ET on MSG

Phoenix Suns

Steve Nash
Jason Richardson
Grant Hill
Amare Stoudamire
Shaq O'Neal

VERSES

214nxxh.jpg

Song of the Day:

Dmx - Dogs For Life
Off of Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood

download here: DMX - Dogs For Life _no skit_.mp3 - 7.38MB
yo msg man i use to like those game therad u use to do because you use to give a lot of info on them i know problebly u dont have time but when u get the time can u do them like before and i know i dont post a lot i just like to read everthing ya write i come on here like four times a day problebly more so can u plesse the the long game thereds plesse

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice game thread msg. Nice and concise. Lol on putting a pic of steph up.

This game is gonna be fun to watch in the first 3 quarters. I doubt the knicks keep up by the end. This phoenix team is playing pretty good. Phoenix wins 124 to 114

JayJ44

Starter
Nate's back!! He's knocking down shots, is full of energy, and is back to his normal self. He's the one who brought us back into the game. Let's hope he keeps it up for the rest of the season.

Gallo just hit a nice fadeaway shot and a step back 3 as I write. He's gonna be real good. :crossfingers:

Good game so far, hope we can pull out a win.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
The team is playing very well thus far, let's hope they can build a 10point lead to put the Suns out of this one!:gony:

Ewing

Benchwarmer
This game is ours baby!!
Now we can't fail against Memphis, we need to beat them badly and then win in Philly to close the gap for a playoff spot.