Suns vs Knicks @ 7:30 PM ET (Tonight)

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Wilson Chandler

Damn, this guy crapped his pants tonight! He better watch out, Gallo might take his spot in the lineup if he keeps playing like this.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Anybody who still wants to trade David Lee and Nate Robinson after this game needs their heads examined...

I said the knicks would win in OT... Hey, A win is a win.. And this was a total team win... Love it!

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
yes man that was a great win man this team is improving so much but i think dantoni should give more min to gallo os strat gallo over wilson

JayJ44

Starter
Gallo should have gotten more shots...Guy is besting it already with barely an practice...

Good win.

:agreed:
Gallo has already been our best shooter, and he really hustles on both ends. I want to see what he can do with the ball in his hands more.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Hey Giants89Fly, what are your predictions for Friday's game against Memphis?
My heart says a knicks win... My head says a knicks loss... Time and Time again we play down to inferior competition... hahaha I'll let you know the day of the game.. I'll post my prediction in the game day thread... Gotta take these things one game at a time! lol

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
GREAT WIN! i hope we can keep this momentum and come away with a W against Memphis. I also wanted to comment on the people saying gallo should get more min. i think the min hes getting is fine and shouldnt be rushed into playing too much. hes coming off a back injury so that is best

GREAT WIN! i hope we can keep this momentum and come away with a W against Memphis. I also wanted to comment on the people saying gallo should get more min. i think the min hes getting is fine and shouldnt be rushed into playing too much. hes coming off a back injury so that is best

AGREED 100%

Kiyaman

Legend

Well said! cosign.
I'm liking every bit of the "TRIO" Lee, Chandler, and Gallo performance together on offense/defense....lets work with it slowly throughout the 2nd half of the season.

Unexpected Knick win. Especially with Nash having 14 assist before halftime to the Knicks team 13 assist....and Nash had 19 for the game.
Unexpected win....when Amare & Shaq dunked on any and all defenders and had 12 rebounds over the Knicks at halftime. Unexpected Knick Win...

Kiyaman

Legend
Memphis is not going to give the Knicks a chance at a WIN with a 7-man rotation.....oops.....the Knicks beat the Suns using a 9-Man rotation getting over 50 points from the bench-players whom all scored in double figures...

P.S. The Knicks roster for the last 7 years has always been a 9 to 10 Man rotation team for a win.

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
Very happy for the win. Good job by Lee and Nat, I love these players.
I'm happy for Danilo's perfomance, now he must hegh up the minutes on the court, he needs to take familiarity with the NBA games. I'm pleased to see him in a good relationship with his team companions. He mustn't stress too much his back bone for the moment

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Gallo played great he's gotten better with every game, so far he keeps improving and will continue to do that, Lee was overmatched but he played we'll they were giving him the outside shot and he kept knocking it down, great win for us

pat

Starter
I'm happy for Danilo's perfomance, now he must hegh up the minutes on the court, he needs to take familiarity with the NBA games.

Ten point in 18 minutes. How much more familiar with the NBA-style of basketball can you get? I think he is doing fine and should not rush things too much.

Three games are not really a basis to judge a player but I think there are signs that he isn't soft as some predicted.

Proud Warrior

Benchwarmer
Ten point in 18 minutes. How much more familiar with the NBA-style of basketball can you get? I think he is doing fine and should not rush things too much.

Three games are not really a basis to judge a player but I think there are signs that he isn't soft as some predicted.
Of course, I agree with you. I just wanted to say that first he has to recover totally from his injury and game by game to take familiarity with the NBA-style, since he has played only three game and he has done few training sessions, still not enough to gain the necessary familiarity.