Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suns vs Knicks @ 7:30 PM ET (Tonight)

GREAT WIN! i hope we can keep this momentum and come away with a W against Memphis. I also wanted to comment on the people saying gallo should get more min. i think the min hes getting is fine and shouldnt be rushed into playing too much. hes coming off a back injury so that is best

Originally Posted by knickfan2112
    GREAT WIN! i hope we can keep this momentum and come away with a W against Memphis. I also wanted to comment on the people saying gallo should get more min. i think the min hes getting is fine and shouldnt be rushed into playing too much. hes coming off a back injury so that is best
    AGREED 100%

Veteran

Exclamation

Originally Posted by knickfan2112

Well said! cosign.
    I'm liking every bit of the "TRIO" Lee, Chandler, and Gallo performance together on offense/defense....lets work with it slowly throughout the 2nd half of the season.

Unexpected Knick win. Especially with Nash having 14 assist before halftime to the Knicks team 13 assist....and Nash had 19 for the game.
    Unexpected win....when Amare & Shaq dunked on any and all defenders and had 12 rebounds over the Knicks at halftime. Unexpected Knick Win...

Veteran

Memphis is not going to give the Knicks a chance at a WIN with a 7-man rotation.....oops.....the Knicks beat the Suns using a 9-Man rotation getting over 50 points from the bench-players whom all scored in double figures...

P.S. The Knicks roster for the last 7 years has always been a 9 to 10 Man rotation team for a win.

Very happy for the win. Good job by Lee and Nat, I love these players.
    I'm happy for Danilo's perfomance, now he must hegh up the minutes on the court, he needs to take familiarity with the NBA games. I'm pleased to see him in a good relationship with his team companions. He mustn't stress too much his back bone for the moment

time to take that old Sprewell jersey lying around and recustomize it into Gallinari!

Originally Posted by quiggle
    time to take that old Sprewell jersey lying around and recustomize it into Gallinari!
    I wouldn't do it man, Gallo needs to eat a lot of bread to reach Spree's level.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Gallo played great he's gotten better with every game, so far he keeps improving and will continue to do that, Lee was overmatched but he played we'll they were giving him the outside shot and he kept knocking it down, great win for us

Originally Posted by Proud Warrior
    I'm happy for Danilo's perfomance, now he must hegh up the minutes on the court, he needs to take familiarity with the NBA games.
    Ten point in 18 minutes. How much more familiar with the NBA-style of basketball can you get? I think he is doing fine and should not rush things too much.

Three games are not really a basis to judge a player but I think there are signs that he isn't soft as some predicted.

Originally Posted by pat
    Ten point in 18 minutes. How much more familiar with the NBA-style of basketball can you get? I think he is doing fine and should not rush things too much.

Three games are not really a basis to judge a player but I think there are signs that he isn't soft as some predicted.
    Of course, I agree with you. I just wanted to say that first he has to recover totally from his injury and game by game to take familiarity with the NBA-style, since he has played only three game and he has done few training sessions, still not enough to gain the necessary familiarity.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by Proud Warrior
    Of course, I agree with you. I just wanted to say that first he has to recover totally from his injury and game by game to take familiarity with the NBA-style, since he has played only three game and he has done few training sessions, still not enough to gain the necessary familiarity.
    exactly good point