re sign david lee.

i don't wanna hear it.the guy has been working his ass off.he's produce, playing out of position countless games, without complaining.give him his gadam money.would it be nice to get lebron? yeah, but we can't gamble on him coming here.we don't know what he's gonna do.it ain't definitive.wade? something tells me wade might be headed to chicago.bosh? bosh is allright. but i want david lee.tonight's game showed me a glimpse of what this team can be with david, and gallo.at the moment its a straight up embryo, but i can all ready see it.I'd rather have a complete team, from 1 to 5, plus bench, then 2 stars and 3 scrubs, and a shitty bench.all they need to do is mature, and learn how to play together.david might be just another role player in some of your opinions if he where on another team, but he's a producer for ours.

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Agree

DLEE puts up double double numbers year after year and game after game. Guy put up 25pts. and 16 boards tonight. Re-sign him!
:agreed:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
DLEE puts up double double numbers year after year and game after game. Guy put up 25pts. and 16 boards tonight. Re-sign him!
:agreed:
Not just that, He did it against a Future hall of famer.. Yes I know Shaq is 37, But got to give credit where credit is due.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Its about time you guys come to your sense's;) about resigning D-Lee.I have preached these same statments over and over and over YET they're still posters on here that wants nothing of Lee.They say sure hes a great player but I would rather trade Lee b/c I want James.Well like the poster that started this thread said we can't wait on James b/c he probably won't even come here.Give the money to a player that wants to be here,plays his ass off every game.He is tough as nails and is a beast out there for the Knicks yet people on here want to trade him?? The knicks have been the laughing stock of the League for years now and we are on the verge to become a contending team again.To do that thow we have to keep our best players and whether the naysayers want to believe it or not Lee is our best player and we need Lee on this team if we want to become a playoff team every year like we used to be.

Pay Lee the money b/c he deserves every single penny and more!!!!!!