Pf- Antawn Jamison
C- Chris Bosh

Extra Reserves
Sf- Rashard Lewis
Sg- Ray Allen

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
David Lee just missed the cut

I almost had David Lee as the backup center, but there were just too many good forwards in the East, so I had to pick a more deserving player.

JayJ44

Starter
I would put David Lee in there ahead of Jaimison. He's alright, but his team is terrible. I'm not one to count someone out because of their team, but they're really bad. Also, Jameer Nelson starting? Maybe I would put him on the bench, at best. The starting PG should be Devin Harris.

For the West, I'm good with who the fans picked. Except for Yao. I'm sick of him starting because of the billions of votes from China. Shaq is more deserving of the starting spot this year.

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Western Conference

Starters
Pg- Chris Paul
Sg- Kobe Bryant
Sf- Kevin Durant
Pf- Dirk Nowitzki
C- Yao Ming

Bench
Pg- Chauncey Billups
Sg- Brandon Roy
Sf- Stephen Jackson
Pf- Al Jefferson
C- Tim Duncan

Other Reserves
Pg- Jason Kidd
Pf- Amare Stoudamire

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
The reason to my picks

When I picked my teams I looked at who is currently the best healthy all star. I was going to have Devin Harris as the starting point gaurd, but he recently got banged up, so I picked Jameer, and Bibby. I didn't put Shaq on my Western Conference team because I recently found out that he plays every other game because of his age. I'd rather put an everyday player on the team. They deserve it more.
Picking an all star team is always difficult because there are always players who arguably deserve to make it, but they don't. In my mock all-star team David Lee was that guy in the East, also Paul Pierce, and probably some other players I forgot to mention. I usually go wth the guy with the best stats no matter his team record. However, if its tough choice between two players I go with the guy on the better team. I think thats the fairest way to choose an all star.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
well since we already know the starters theres no point to post them

Reserves(East)

Pg. Devin Harris
Sg. Joe Johnson
Sf. Paul Pierce
PF. David Lee
C. C. Bosh

* if Z is healthy and able to play the allstar game then he's the reserve Center and Bosh at PF

Extra Reserves

Nelson
Granger

West Reserves:
Pg. Deron Williams
Sg Brandon Roy
sf Carmelo Anthony
pf Dirk Nowitzki
C Bynum

Extra Reserves
Billups
Jefferson

GetRealistic

Starter
I know we all would like a Knick in the game but the worst thing that could happen to us is if David Lee is named an all star. Because that automatically will up his price.

One of the writers wrote that today and i completely agree.

Starks

Starter
Damn that is brutal. Gotta love that DVR

yea man. In this economy, I had to cut my expenses where i can. There was no way I was gona pay extra to cablevision.

I rather get laid than watch tv though, so its just a sacrifice. The NBA should have realized most guys are going to be choosing ***** than basketball. Thats there fault