MY Prediction

Pittsburgh Steelers 23 Arizona Cardinals 27

MVP

edgerrin-jamesicon.jpg

The EDGE! hahahaha

What do you guys think??

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
As much as I love the underdog (no homo), I do believe the steelers will win 31-21. Oh yeah...anquan---> shut the f*ck up!

th3realicon

Rotation player
Q might be our next WR so take it easy. :)
Although i am kinda fed by this prima donnas WRs. I really hope Larry Fitzgerald wins though. He is not simply a WR he is a football player. And the way he goes by handling himself is class.

Steelers 70 - Cards 0
A blowout by 10 TD's :D

As much as I love the underdog (no homo), I do believe the steelers will win 31-21. Oh yeah...anquan---> shut the f*ck up!

I normally go with the better defense, but the Steelers are hurting in their secondary ( great for Kurt and his WR's ) and H.Ward won't be anywhere near 100% ( more like 60% ) and you know Heines is Ben's go to guy. I think the trophy stays with the NFC for another year :D

th3realicon

Rotation player
The only 2008-09 team than can beat the Steelers is the Giants. I don't see the cards getting away with this. Their luck will run out eventually.

Pricey

Rotation player
GO BENNY GRAHAM!!!!!!

Discarded twice this year and in the Super Bowl!! 1st Aussie ever in the Super Bowl.

i hope Arizona because of Benny otherwise i couldnt care less, My Packers arent there

Paul1355

All Star
Cardinals and I'll tell you why

Larry Fitzgerald is the Cardinals' Plaxico Buress.....Warner won't do anything unless he get Fitzgerald atleast 5 to 10 receptions during the superbowl.

Fitzgerald is a momentum changer that WAS the entire first half of the NFC Championship game.

Cardinals have also done ok defensively and have to really turn it up and rush Roethlisberger as much as they can. Play aggressive defense and they have a shot.

I have been cheering for the Cards ever since the G Men were out of it so I hope that Kurt Warner gets another ring that will solitify him in the Hall of Fame. And I hope the Cards make this interesting by winning their first ever Superbowl.

KnickfaninMA

Benchwarmer
Superbowl Prediction

I want the Cardinals to win, but if I had to put money down I would go with the Steelers. I remember watching the game where the Pats played Pittsburgh in NE. The Pats were playing pretty good at that time and I actually thought they had a chance to win that game, but they got manhandled. I don't think the Cardinals are ready for the Pittsburgh defense. The Pats also played Arizona a couple weeks after that game and they destroyed the cardinals. I know that these Cardinals are playing much better, but the Pittsburgh defense is far superior to their offense. Defense wins Championships, so I go with Pittsburgh in this Superbowl!
:peace:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
after i saw the cards beat my falcons, i believed in this team. so much that i got 25 bucks of their next to games :), lol and im gonna put ma money on them and larry fitzgerald. the scary thing is that boldin hasnt even been a factor. i knew pittsburg is stacked defensively but i believe they gonna have their hands full.

Cards : 24
Steelers: 20

game winnin TD drive by the cardinals with :45 sec to go, and the steelers dont get a TD at the end and lose

clumsy

Rotation player
Cards cover the spread. Win by 10.

Seeing how it's the cards i can't predict the score; it could be 31 - 21 just as easy as it could be 45-35. I just think Kurt Warner is a better QB than Ben Roethelsberger with better WR's.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea I do hope Warner does get another ring and plays for a couple more years so that he can be a Hall-of-Famer.

This guy went from working at a supermarket to winning a title with the Rams and being named MVP of the league. Then became a back-up for two teams and many believed his career was over, but look at him now. Somebody should make a movie about him.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea he's rwal good i think he'll make the Hall-Of-Fame regardless if he wins the superbowl or not. Dude is stupid good

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
shit the Cards had it....but it got away....good shit from Larry though he probably the best receiver in the L.

the steelers got 6 superbowl championships now.....my Cowboys gotta win one now and get back in the tie then reclaim the lead again. You must win one before you win two.