The Official Superbowl Prediction Thread

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
shit the Cards had it....but it got away....good shit from Larry though he probably the best receiver in the L.

the steelers got 6 superbowl championships now.....my Cowboys gotta win one now and get back in the tie then reclaim the lead again. You must win one before you win two.

Don't count it. :smokin: haha

th3realicon

Rotation player
ROLF at DaTPRINCE.
Your cowboys haven't won a play off game in years let alone a SB. Live that to the teams that have ballz will ya? :D

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
f_JerryJonesm_d965532.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO its all good. ima get the last laugh this time next year.... lmao

Santoni just came onto the scene as one of the best young WR's in the L....dude got mad skills he like a young Randy Moss.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
its fukin b.s, santoni holmes should have been flagged 15 yards for using the football as a prop. The huge error was that the kurt warner "fumble" should have at least been reviewed. it looked like a forward pass to me, and if it was an incompletion the cards wud get 15 more yards because the steelers did a unsportmanlike conduct penalty. that would leave arizona at about the steeler 30 yd line with 7 sec to go. that wud give the cardinals one oppurtinity for a larry fitzgerald heave. u neva kno wat wuda happened. it pisses me off that the refs cud blow a huge oppurtunity in the SUPER BOWL. but whats done is done, i hope the cards re-sign warner and boldin. nd im predictin that mike vick goes to the raiders, and the raiders take super bowl 44 :)

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
LMAO its all good. ima get the last laugh this time next year.... lmao

Santoni just came onto the scene as one of the best young WR's in the L....dude got mad skills he like a young Randy Moss.

i agree holmes is a good player who will be great after this SB. but a young randy moss??? no wayy lol holmes doesnt have that talent and will never put moss-like numbers. the young randy moss is stuck in detroit playing for the worst team in the league lol

quiggle

Starter
Warner's probably going to retire and Boldin traded to the Giants.

let the interception before halftime teach us not to be greedy.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im not saying he is a young Moss but will be like him, in terms of the way they play. and he not even in his prime yet he gonna be a damn good receiver. Moss was putting up 17TD's as a rookie ....that was sick!