Grizzlies vs Knicks aka Gay vs the Big Cock (Tonight at 7:30pm ET)

JayJ44

Starter
Gallo needs to get more touches in the offense. I know it's only his 4th game, but that doesn't seem to matter to him. He barely gets the ball, and in 15-18 minutes he gets around 11 points.

Kiyaman

Legend
(17-24) Knicks vs (11-30) Grizz
Memphis is on a 7 game losing streak inwhich they could not out score their last oponent (Bobcats defense) in any of the 4 quarters.
The Knicks is on a 2 game win streak based mostly on their big change of using a 9-Man rotation than the weak aghausted 7-Man rotation that was killing PG-Duhon....whom was leading the league in the most minutes played this season.
And using Wilson Chandler at 3 different positions I'm suprise he does'nt have more than just a sore hip for this game.
Knick-Fans should be aware of the new 9-Player lineup that gives us enough "depth" to perform well throughout all 4 quarters of the game vs the average NBA team. We are doing well with 6-SF, 2-PG, and 1-PF, in our lineup.....it reminds me of the "Jordan Bulls" whom used 5-SF in their lineup to win 3 Championships.

Rookie Gallo must have been told by all the NBA Sports analyst about this guy name "Kiya" been writing them constantly since the early offseason on how the Knicks drafted "Mr. Softy" in the 2008 draft from overseas when the "Mr. Softy" truck stops 4 times a day in front of MSG for the last 20 years. Is the Knicks draft pick "Mr. Softy" NBA ready? Is selecting a family member in the draft one of the "Perks" with coach Dantoni's job?

Well.....Gallo first 3 straight games in the NBA has "Kiya" E-Mail loaded with sports writers he did not write talking plenty SHUUT! about who's Mr. Softy Now?.....How does it taste to eat all the Bullshuut u been giving out....mouth to full to speak. WTF!
Danilo Gallinari did come-out of......6-month after the draft with some solid performances which look like he has a future in the NBA.....to early to tell....Kiya will give PROPS where props is deserve....time to measure Gallo talent vs Gay & Mayo tonight.....it's worth buying two $85 dollar seats to watch.

Kiyaman

Legend
I went to the game.

The big important talk in the "Garden" between fans and reporters is all about the 9-Man rotation.....something inwhich coach Dantoni is not known for.

Alot of subjects were brought to attention about this 9-Man rotation before, during, and after the game......that we dont speak about in this forum.

1) Is this 9-man rotation idea from someone on Dantoni's coaching-staff?
a) if so who?
2) Was our short rotation of players headed for some serious injuries before the 50th game of the season?
a) Duhon inparticular....
3) How valuable was placing a fresh talented rookie player into the 2nd-half of the season rotation lineup around the 40th game of the season?
a) 5 wins
b) 10 wins
c) 15 wins
4) After 40 games alot of players in the league are sore waiting for some rest on ALL-Star weekend to rejuvinate.
5) The Knicks finding room in the rotation to start adding players rather than subtract players (b/c of a 2 year plan).
a) Adding 2 more players for 30 minutes of the playingtime has taken alot of pressure off of the aghausted 7-Man rotation.
6) Having 5-SF in the Knicks 9-Man rotation playing other positions than their natural SF position has become a great "Training-Process" in getting Rookie Gallo to adjust to what is expected from him in his NBA career.
a) yes?
b) No?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
David Lee now has 31 double-doubles. He is tied with Dwight Howard for the lead. That is impressive.

The Knicks are 1 game out of the 8th seed. Let's keep this going.

Gallo is looking good. I get the feeling he is going to explode with a huge game sometime soon.