predictions for knicks team entering training camp

kevin

Benchwarmer
new additions: Chris Anderson and jamal crawford
gone: Moochie, Anderson, Othella and Penny

what do you think?

jayp

Benchwarmer
sounds good.. if Tskitisvili (is that right?) is finished staying in development then we might sign Andersen.. i don't know about jamal though..

kevin

Benchwarmer
I really think Chris Anderson would be a very useful person to the knicks becuase he is one of the few big men who can run the floor with marbury. No wait no one runs with marbury. The Knicks live or die on their jumpshots, the reason why the nets who shoot very poorly made the finals two years in a row was because of a third of their points being fast breaks. The game would be so much easier for the knicks if they could run the floor.

e_D

Benchwarmer
i dunno why Isiah likes crawford so much.. he could be useful, but i dont see the big deal about him.. then again, i'd take him over shandon and moochie.. as for chris andersen i really like the guy, hes a big man who can run. and i think he got ripped off in the first round of the dunk contest. but he's not too developed is he? he's young and kinda thin.. maybe another project for our developmental coaches to work wonders on. i hope he dont have that camby fragility syndrome though. has isiah expressed interest in him before? i know he was trying to get crawford before the trade deadline, but has he given any signs he'd be interested in signing andersen?

Swishfm3

Rookie
Would love to see Anderson in the Knicks...doubt he'll leave Denver though. Kiki seems to have an eye for talent, and won't let this guy walk