View Poll Results: Will Al Harrington get out of his slump?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • No

4 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks @ 76ers 1/24/09 7:00 PM

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    this is the longest thread ever made lol

ANyways I knew this was going to happen....the Knicks can't stop Andre Iguadola.

Mike D should have kept Q Rich in just to defend Iguadola because no one else could defend him from driving to the hoop.

Knicks shot great and Nate is back to his old self.

If Gallinari played I really think we might have won this game. There was times were Chandler was doing so bad that he was only playing because we had no else that had enough energy to play the forward spot, except Malik rose.

Chandler has been horrible...making turnovers...not scoring and ALWAYS shooting long shots which is not his strength.

Once Gallinari is healthy he will either start or Tim Thomas/Harrington is going to take over Chandler's starting spot. Chandler has to get out of this funk before he becomes a role player again.
    I actually didn't realize Chandler was playing lol. Did he even score? Maybe he hit a rookie wall, but he needs to be more aggressive. I agree, we really could have used Gallo with Chandler's play. But I would rather us lose this game, than Gallo re-injure his back or something.

seems like last 10 times knicks played the sixers they only got like 2 wins

anyone know how they fared over last 5 ...then last 10 vs sixers ?

Veteran

Game Thread

JPZ-17, watup? u have 2 b mo explicit wid da running-away from Home thang....whats da real reason???

Sorry Knick Loss! if we are going to lose....lets lose right.
    It became a fact that every team "SHAQ" been on....his teammates dont like the idea of Shaq getting the oportunity to miss 20 to 40 games each season. What that means is........

The 76er's happen to be the roughest & toughest Bad-Boys in the Eastern Conference.....that is why I cant buy into this back-injury thang with rookie Gallo....every rookie in the NBA is supposed to play in all the "Back to Back" games to build stamina.
    To not let Gallo play against the "Rough-House" Philly-Boys Dalembert, Brand, Young, Speights, Iggy, Green, and Miller, makes me really think Gallo is too "SOFT" to bang-bodies in the NBA....Philly been winning on their physical strength (in a 9-Man rotation) this season.
    Plus Gallo already missed the first 40 games of the season....this special treatment shuut given to Gallo has to be why Wilson Chandler has stop being the force inwhich he is on this team.

This Knick team needs 9 bodies to play a full game....especially against Philly....and around this part of the season....the Eastern Conference only have 7 teams playing .500 B-Ball out of 15 teams compared to the West 9 out of 15 teams (in the first half of the season).

I just dont get it with this Knick team....there are about 6-SG we could get from the D.League that are 100 times better than Roberson....in just their passing-skillz which could be decent for 8 to 12 minutes of playingtime....plus Ewing Jr. is eating-up the backboards in the D.League.
    If we are getting rid of 95% of this Knick roster by 2010.....than at least have 10 or 11 players which could forfill all 5 positions each game.

Kiya, just too busy and don't have time for this. I would rather stop posting in all then post every 3 months. I just got a job, along with college. I get about an hour a night online. In that time I have to email my family because they "miss" me lol. Its hard to balance this stuff

I don't want to me remembered as the guy who comes out of nowhere and posts end of story. This will give me more time to get grades up, which I need if I'm going into the political field. (political science major)

Veteran

Originally Posted by jpz17
    Kiya, just too busy and don't have time for this. I would rather stop posting in all then post every 3 months. I just got a job, along with college. I get about an hour a night online. In that time I have to email my family because they "miss" me lol. Its hard to balance this stuff

I don't want to me remembered as the guy who comes out of nowhere and posts end of story. This will give me more time to get grades up, which I need if I'm going into the political field. (political science major)

That sounds fair....u got my best wishes....do your thang!
    I must say I will miss u so do drop in at times.

RESPECT
    Kiya

Originally Posted by jpz17

Good luck in the game of Life JPZ17, hope to see you back here in the future.

Later

Good Luck JPZ17

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

tough loss for us im just happy Nates out of his slump, if only Harrington could bust out of his soon

and JPZ good luck man, hope you succeed in everything you do man. hope to see you drop n every once in a while.

Hey JPZ17,I enjoyed talking to you on here and like everybody else already said Take care man and drop in every now and then.