Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: more misfortunes for Curry

  1. #1
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default more misfortunes for Curry

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]'s 3-year-old son witnessed his mother and baby-sister's murders in their [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] apartment Saturday, according to a source close to Curry.
    Nova Henry, 24, a former girlfriend of Curry's, and her 9-month-old daughter, Ava, were found shot dead by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]'s mother around 6 p.m. Saturday, authorities said.
    Curry's son was found unharmed inside the South Side apartment, but his father was still described as "despondent" Saturday night.
    The killer is a "known acquaintance," said [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Henry had a boyfriend and had filed a restraining order against him, according to team sources.
    Greer did not say whether the suspect was being questioned last night, just that the case is still "under investigation."
    A Knicks source close to Curry described him as "distraught" upon learning of the woman's death and what his son witnessed.
    Curry was told of the murders after the team's loss to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] last night and cried upon hearing the news, said the source.
    Henry had claimed the murdered 9-month-old infant was Curry's child, but the player has adamantly denied it.
    Autopsies were set to be performed Sunday.
    Curry flew back to New York from Philadelphia with the team last night, and the source was not sure if he was staying in the city or going to Chicago.
    Curry is married and has four children with his wife, Patrice - Eddy III, Reign, Reigan and Reiganna, according to the Knicks media guide.
    In 2007, Curry and his wife were bound and robbed at gunpoint in the family's suburban Chicago mansion by three gun-wielding thugs.
    Saturday's tragic incident comes during an especially tumultuous period for Curry.
    Two weeks ago, the Knicks star was sued by his former driver who accused him of making sexual advances, forcing him to perform demeaning tasks and twice pointing a gun at him.
    Ex-driver [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] also claimed that Curry bombarded him with racial and religious epithets.
    Curry has played in just one game this season after missing the first 35 games with a right knee injury.
    He arrived for preseason training out of shape and was set back further by a bacterial infection that forced him to miss the first six days of training camp.
    Knicks coach [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has repeatedly insisted Curry needs to improve his conditioning and drop some weight before he can become an effective player again.

  2. #2
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    No one deserves this

    I hope they fry this cats ass! Anyone that could hurt or kill a harmless child should be taken out of this world ASAP, people like that have no right to walk this earth.

    RIP Nova and little Ava

  3. #3
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    wow thts devasting, my heartfelt condolences to the family of the young woman, and imagine eddy's son now? hes basically scarred for life, that memory will never leave him. i wish only the best for him, and eddy curry. right now i dont think life has been much worse for curry, they'll be in ma prayers

  4. #4
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    No one deserves this

    I hope they fry this cats ass! Anyone that could hurt or kill a harmless child should be taken out of this world ASAP, people like that have no right to walk this earth.

    RIP Nova and little Ava
    Well said man. I feel the same way.

  5. #5
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    dont like Curry the player, but nobody deserves this to happen to them, stay strong Curry/

  6. #6
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    wow thts devasting, my heartfelt condolences to the family of the young woman, and imagine eddy's son now? hes basically scarred for life, that memory will never leave him. i wish only the best for him, and eddy curry. right now i dont think life has been much worse for curry, they'll be in ma prayers
    My thoughts exactly. The kid won't be the same again. No child should have to go thru that. Hopefully Eddy can surpass all these obstacles and become a better man from 'em.

  7. #7

    Default

    wow.that's sad .R.I.P.

  8. #8
    Newbie diesel1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    levittown, LI
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you def have to feel for eddy and her family and i hope his son can grow up normal im sure it will be incredibly hard for the family to move on i wish them all well and everyone should keep them in their prayers. me personally i think after a little bit eddy will become focused and push himself to be the best person and player he can be

  9. #9
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    RIP although it makes you wonder, why does all of this happen to Curry?

  10. #10
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by quiggle
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]'s 3-year-old son witnessed his mother and baby-sister's murders in their [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] apartment Saturday, according to a source close to Curry.
    Nova Henry, 24, a former girlfriend of Curry's, and her 9-month-old daughter, Ava, were found shot dead by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]'s mother around 6 p.m. Saturday, authorities said.
    Curry's son was found unharmed inside the South Side apartment, but his father was still described as "despondent" Saturday night.
    The killer is a "known acquaintance," said [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Henry had a boyfriend and had filed a restraining order against him, according to team sources.
    Greer did not say whether the suspect was being questioned last night, just that the case is still "under investigation."
    A Knicks source close to Curry described him as "distraught" upon learning of the woman's death and what his son witnessed.
    Curry was told of the murders after the team's loss to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] last night and cried upon hearing the news, said the source.
    Henry had claimed the murdered 9-month-old infant was Curry's child, but the player has adamantly denied it.
    Autopsies were set to be performed Sunday.
    Curry flew back to New York from Philadelphia with the team last night, and the source was not sure if he was staying in the city or going to Chicago.
    Curry is married and has four children with his wife, Patrice - Eddy III, Reign, Reigan and Reiganna, according to the Knicks media guide.
    In 2007, Curry and his wife were bound and robbed at gunpoint in the family's suburban Chicago mansion by three gun-wielding thugs.
    Saturday's tragic incident comes during an especially tumultuous period for Curry.
    Two weeks ago, the Knicks star was sued by his former driver who accused him of making sexual advances, forcing him to perform demeaning tasks and twice pointing a gun at him.
    Ex-driver [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] also claimed that Curry bombarded him with racial and religious epithets.
    Curry has played in just one game this season after missing the first 35 games with a right knee injury.
    He arrived for preseason training out of shape and was set back further by a bacterial infection that forced him to miss the first six days of training camp.
    Knicks coach [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has repeatedly insisted Curry needs to improve his conditioning and drop some weight before he can become an effective player again.
    With all of CUrry's money you would think that he would move his family in a really rich area away from crime but this is just misfortune and it's extremely sad if Curry's kid was killed.

    I'll pray that God watches over him.

  11. #11
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    now i hate curry and all, but really? why does this happen to him?

    on top of the whole driver sexual harassment case, he must got so much on his mind....

    i cant imagine what state of mind he's in

    stay strong man !

  12. #12
    Superstar dre48ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Basketball has no fit into all of this. Definitely gotta pray for Curry and his little son! Tragic ****, bro!

    Curry needs a mental break right now, there's a lot of **** on his plate!

  13. #13
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    599
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Definitely sad and I feel like an ass asking this question..but do you think this event has any effect on the possibility of Curry declining 1 of his player's options in 2010 + 2011? Maybe early retirement to be with his family is the best decision for him? Or signing with Chicago at a cheaper price to be closer to home.

  14. #14
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Damn...in Obama's city.
    I don't understand crimes like this...people could be just so savage and cowardly.
    I understand robbery...some people are really in povery and go by desperate measures to live.
    But taking someone's life is really beyond sin.
    The only true loss in this was the murderer, he lost his right to call himself a human being.
    I would like to find out the story behind this...I just feel like Curry has a lot of problems in Chicago, some bad is always going off over there every year for him.

  15. #15
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    they got someone in custody who the police are talking to now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •